Hunt draw odds function?

L

lundtroller

Anyone know what is up with the Hunt draw odds calculator on the site? I've tried using it over the last several days and can't get it to work. Either I am doing something wrong or the system is "down". Anyone know?
Thanks! Lundtroller

Clear your browser cache and try again. That and restarting a computer is always the best place to start. EMAIL me if you still have issues and let me know what exactly you are seeing.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I try it almost daily, but it doesn't work for me either. No matter what I do, it will NOT give me an early San Juan elk tag for 10 NR points.

it doesnt work for me either. i pm'd founder about the problem some time ago but he didnt c the problem. mine aways tells me that the tag im searching for doesnt exist in wyoming. keep in mind im searching for nm draw odds. i've isolated the problem on my end to only windows 7 based systems. in addition my new laptops r the only computers seeing this issue and the odds calculator wont work no matter how many times i clear the memory or reset my computer. my phone pulls theodds up fine but windows 7 seems to hate it. whats ur system setup look like?

I've been on Win7 for over a year and have used the odds program for longer than that. Works fine for me.

PM or post your input data and I'll check it on my box.

So I cleared the browser, restarted the computer and tried again... still not working! I enter all of the data, hit the "find a hunt" prompt and it just goes back to the original screen with the map. I've used it plenty of times before and it worked great, just not this year for some reason.

Something is obviously up with this particular computer. I tried another one elsewhere last night and the odds calculator worked just great! Thanks for all of the help!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom