Hunt Adventure Challenge Winners!!!!!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
OK, the 2011 Hunt Adventure Challenge Winners have been picked!! It was really tough picking, really tough. I decided on 5 winners, with each getting an $80 Gift Card to Santana Outdoors.

The 5 winners are:

Iowan
npaden
BCBOY
ElkSniper
bugleboy

They were all very well done. Thanks so much to everyone who participated. I will get a new 2012 Hunt Adventure Challenge forum setup shortly so you all can begin for 2012. I hope more of you play alond in 2012. Documenting your hunts and everything that goes into them is something you'll be happy you did years down the road.

----------------------------------------------------------
[font size=+2 color=darkred]Support Our Contest Sponsor[/font]
I know You Need Hunting Gear!?!? And when you're shopping, be sure to checkout Santana Outdoors. They carry a huge line of product. Archery gear, backpacks, optics, trailcams, much more....... And, they support our contests here at MonsterMuleys.com. Support them please!

----------------------------------------------------------

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Founder, those were all good but i thought that your muley hunt was about the best that i have ever seen.

Sure, the format might not have been as elaborate and there may not have been as many nice pic's and background on your do it alone hunt but i've done many of those kinds of hunts in years past and really could put myself in your boots. The main difference between your great hunt and mine though, i never ended up tagging the monster as you did and that's why i felt from the get go that your hunt was so special.

Congrats, You got first place this year in my book!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Thanks to everyone who participated. I LOVE reading the HAC threads.

+1 on Founders being number 1 this year. Pod casts aer AWESOME!

Congratulations to the winners, some great threads this year.

Without the counters to see how many hits each thread had I wasn't sure how much traffic they were generating this year, but I'm assuming it was decent.

It is for sure work to keep up with, but like Founder mentioned, it will be nice to be able to look back on these in a few years and spark some memories from those hunts.

I thought Founders was a great thread this year with some awesome bucks hitting the ground.

Glad to be a part of it all again this year, trying to decide what to spend my $80 on now!

Thanks again. Nathan

It was actually really fun to participate in. I'm lookin' forward to getting starting on the 2012 HAC. Our early spring draw should be done by the end of the month. Hoping this is my year for Spring Grizz.

Thanks. I look forward to reading posts from others next year.I already have a great hunt story underway but I can not share until the animal(s) in question is harvested!

Founder - Just an idea but maybe you could have a special prize for a youth (under 18) hunter that is doing the HAC and 'wins'. Those are the best ones in my opinion and this might encourage more youth to participate.

>Thanks. I look forward to reading
>posts from others next year.I
>already have a great hunt
>story underway but I can
>not share until the animal(s)
>in question is harvested!
>
>Founder - Just an idea but
>maybe you could have a
>special prize for a youth
>(under 18) hunter that is
>doing the HAC and 'wins'.
>Those are the best ones
>in my opinion and this
>might encourage more youth to
>participate.

I like the youth idea!!!

What ya think Founder?????

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-12 AT 10:06PM (MST)[p]Thanks and congrats to the other winners. It sure was a fun year to be out in the hills doing what we love most. It was great sharing all of our hunting adventures this year with you guys and had a blast reading others.

ElkSniper

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom