Hunt Adventure Challenge Winners!!!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
OK, I have read, browsed, thought about it all and here is the final standings. I posted that thread a couple weeks ago asking for input and I'm sure glad you all shared opinions, but in the end, opinions varied a LOT. It was really hard picking these, cause they were so close.

1 - buglinbilly
2 - npaden
3 - ridgetops
4 - predator
5 - c3
6 - ladyshooter
7 - HJB

Thank you so much to all who participated. Sure fun reading all the adventures, seeing the photos, hearing the tips, etc. Good stuff for sure.

You 7, please shoot me a PM with your mailing information and I will get your goodies shipped off as soon as possible.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I'll bet BearCat is not real pleased now!:D

I think they were all winners!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Congratulations to all the winners!

overton, you dork.:)

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-11 AT 04:46PM (MST)[p]Whoops I forgot to congratulate the winners. Job well done guys/ gals.

Eel it takes one to know one you dork!

Ransom

Congrats! When does the 2011 HAC start??

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Congrats to all. Brian, thanks again for holding the contest and all the time you've spent on it. I'm thrilled to get third place.

Also a big congrats to the winners but I enjoyed each and every HAC that was posted. Great Job on the HAC forum Founder. I will be looking forward to another great HAC if you choose to do it again. I sure hope you do.

GBA

LAST EDITED ON Jan-17-11 AT 07:50AM (MST)[p]WOW! I was thrilled to be in the top 7 so I'm really happy to finish 2nd.

I read back through my post last night and thought of several things I had meant to put in there but forgot about. I also remembered several things that I wrote about that I had forgotten already. That is the most important part of it for me, documenting my more memorable hunts so I can actually remember them a few years from now.

Congrats to everyone in the top 7 and thanks to everyone that spent the time posting in the HAC forum. I got several ideas from other posts that I think will improve my hunting skills.

Thanks founder for taking the time to run the contest and I can't imagine how difficult it was to try to decide on a winner or the order of the top 7 or even 10 or 11 for that matter.

Thanks Founder! I am so amazed to be in the finalists; I was enjoying the telling so much that I nearly forgot it was a contest.

Reading the other adventures along the way just made me look forward to my own that much more, as well as put a couple more on my list.

Congratulationsa to all who participated in what is arguably the best thread on MM.

Pred

Congrats to each of you! You definitely could of all been the top winner! It was fun to read and participate in this challenge. Hopefully next year there can be another one with more entry's!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom