Hunt Adventure Challenge Prizes

Founder

Founder Since 1999
How about a little help guys. I need help deciding what prizes should go where. Here's what I have:

Fully Guided Wyoming Mule Deer Hunt (or $500.00 cash)
(2) Outdoorsmans Pack System Backpacks
Outdoorsmans Tripod and Pistol Grip Head
Outdoorsmans Sleeping Bag
10 Day Wilderness Athelete Extreme Kit
$500.00 more cash for 2nd, 3rd, etc.

NOTE: The Fully Guide Hunt includes license. Winner could choose the guided hunt or just the $500.00 in cash.

So, that's what I have for prizes. What should go where? 1st place needs to be the guided hunt, but what about the other stuff?
Maybe.......

1st - Guided Hunt, Backpack & Tripod w/ Pistol Grip
2nd - $300.00 cash, Backpack, & Sleeping Bag
3rd - $200.00 cash & 10 Day Wilderness Athelete

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Brian I think your suggestions seem fair to me and I think anyone in the top 3 would be very glad with what you have put together.

I think this has been one of your best in my opinion and by looking at the counters it looks like it is driving some serious traffic (but not sure how it compares to other areas or events)

BearCat

Your on track. 1st second and third is enough. You might consider the left over prizes drawing so everyone has a chance. And possible reward for their worthless efforts. That way they could build up points each year. And if they don't post a story they could bye a point. Each year they have more points to enter. And you get to keep the money. Kind of like drawing a limited tag.

Rutnbuck

More input please. And, we need more people sharing their adventures! Come on!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I've really been enjoying the HAC. Wish I could have participated but I just didn't get to do hardly any scouting. Anyways, I think you gotta good thing going Founder. I also kinda agree with the idea that the more prizes you share in a 4th, 5th etc., the more fun it is for all of the participants. Goodluck picking the winners because there are some really good stories on there. fatrooster.

You can still get started!!! Everyone can still get started. Heck, if you get started now, have a couple great hunts, share lots of photos, maybe even whack a couple trophies, you could WIN!! It's never too late to get in guys. Don't let that stop you. PLEASE. The winner could even end up being someone who does get it going until October who shares good stuff, maybe gets a big one.....something like that....

GET IN ON IT!!!! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

OK, prizes are settled. I created a new Hunt Adventure Challenge info. page.
http://www.monstermuleys.com/contest/hunt_adventure_challenge.html

Remember people, it's not too late to get involved. Simply bring us up-to-date when you get your thread started. Tell us about your scouting shooting, etc. Share pics if you can. Just get in on it.

I will be having some drawings and giving away a few goodies, but only those who are involved in the Hunt Adventure Challenge will be eligible to win.

Just share your darn adventures!!! That's what helps keep the site fun.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom