Hunker Down Kids!

S

slickrock

Here she comes...

A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW AND STRONG WINDS REMAINS IN
EFFECT FROM NOON THURSDAY TO NOON MST SATURDAY.

* AFFECTED AREA: THE GREAT SALT LAKE DESERT AND MOUNTAINS...WEST
CENTRAL UTAH AND SOUTHWEST UTAH INCLUDING THE CITIES OF
WENDOVER...DELTA...CEDAR CITY AND MILFORD.

* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: ACCUMULATION OF 2 TO 5 INCHES ACROSS THE
WESTERN UTAH VALLEYS WITH 5 TO 10 INCHES ALONG THE I-15
CORRIDOR FROM SOUTH OF NEPHI TO CEDAR CITY.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'm going to the beach tomorrow...

2311idiot.jpg

Mosnar, I hope it's chilly enough that your balls end up on your chin... Oh wait... that already happened but it wasn't your balls.. right?

Slick

Cuz, it more of a matter that he is jealous. Here you will be soaking up the warm sunshine and he will be butt deep in snow freezing his gonads off.

Red, you are living in the wrong state to be hating snow. You can always become a snow bunny and learn to love it.

RELH

>
>Well Cuz I think he's a
>a jealous male prostitute in
>an all male town.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

You look like an idiot in that stupid leather chair with the globe. What kind of self proclaimed philantropist wears a walmart hoodie?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That Picture is like a Pictionary Quiz?

And the Answer is:

I've got the World by the Balls!:D

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

We got about 10 inches of snow here in NE Cali, a light dusting compared to what has already come down the past couple weeks but i'm sure the snow plow guy will completely berm my trucks in again as long as there is opportunity!!.

Yesterday, Larrbo and wife left for three weeks of golf, sunny beaches, and great food in Hawaii. Not sure of the terminology but i think some of you guys would refer to him as a plick! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

"You look like an idiot in that stupid leather chair with the globe. What kind of self proclaimed philantropist wears a walmart hoodie?"

You gave me the hoodie you moron!

2311idiot.jpg

>
>
>"You look like an idiot in
>that stupid leather chair with
>the globe. What kind of
>self proclaimed philantropist wears a
>walmart hoodie?"
>
>You gave me the hoodie you
>moron!
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

When you guy's go fishing in Kona, do you have sword fights? Jeezus help me I wanna go... sans the sword fights... I'll just hang out at the Korean bar.

Slick

Rus you know you are the only liberal we make an exception for. Come hang out at the korean bar with dryboot. Turns out he is the only idiot we let go. (no counting the idiot who provides housing)
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom