Humboldt Turtle Poaching Investigation

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 09:37PM (MST)[p]Looks like the Kali fish cops are investigating a big turtle poaching ring on Humbolt Bay, down near the spit. Looks like they were asking questions about certain hunters using a scull boat - totally illegal - and disguising as some duck or other waterfowl hunting technique. Wonder who it could be...

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Thanks for the tip Roy. I'll keep my eyes open.

I may be gone for a few days as I have some stuff to move and business to attend to. TTYL

Eel

Eel, do you still have that hidden compartment in the bottom of your scull boat? You should be safe unless they have a turtle sniffing dog with them.

RELH

If I don't get the map to the honey hole I'm turning states evidence...just saying.

2311idiot.jpg

Cuz, have you forgot that I told you I have the honeyhole map? Only problem is that it was the wrong type of honeyholes. Dear instead of deer.

Maybe we can use this map to bribe Eel by threating to expose him to Mrs. Eel and get him to cough up the "DEER" honeyhole map.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom