Humanitarian Effort

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
To help out a bit, I'm thinking of doing my part to help some of the war-torn Ukrainian refuges by having them stay at my place for a while. They have been bused to the airport & are probably on their way now.

I'm kinda thinking that video was actually taken when they were busing some of the attendees from the parking lot to the venue where an adult film awards shindig was going on. Or maybe a hooker's convention.

BTW, my spouse vetoed my war effort.

cryinyg2.gif

I’ve been in a LA hotel bar when it filled up after an adult film awards banquet let out. That was an interesting night.:)

I’ve been in a LA hotel bar when it filled up after an adult film awards banquet let out. That was an interesting night.:)
I recall you mentioning that before.

I wonder if those female 'stars" also thank their plastic surgeons along with their parents in their acceptance speeches after receiving AVN awards.

Like in, "I'd like to also thank Dr. Boob Uplift for my success. Without his input, I never would have been more than a tiny tit bit player."

Tony you have such a big heart if needed I can try and acquire some blue pills for your efforts in hospitality.

They can close the door to the bus after the first one gets off.
Indeed. It looks like that 1st young virgin-like gal is about enough to fold, spindle, staple & otherwise mutilate your butt. Maybe just seeing her get naked would be plenty, eh?

Oh, how one can wish...

olddays.gif

Nope. You need to watch Breaking Bad. (y)
Then I won't have a clue.

I haven't watched a sitcom episode in maybe 30 years, except for TRYING to watch 'The Ranch' on Netflix because of someone's suggestion. As soon as the laugh track kicked in, I kicked out. That has been the problem with most sitcoms for me. If something is funny, I laugh. I don't need a cue to do so.

" Just happened to be their dear, I swear I didn't look"
One of the biggest dorks (finance guy) I know ended up hitting it off - and dating for a while - the charming starlet who won best anal scene that year. WTF

Its surprising how little they get paid for what they do.

Watched the 1st five episodes last night. Although not a sitcom, it's a bit farcical. Somewhat entertaining & no laugh track, however. (y)I'll 'do' more tonight.
They all seem to have some dumb subplots, but I think BB is about the best. It’s like the writers mail it in on some episodes.

I’m thru season 2 of Yellerstone and it has the same issues. 95% of their problems would be fixed by a gate.:rolleyes: I am enjoying it though. Costner finally found his role.

They all seem to have some dumb subplots, but I think BB is about the best. It’s like the writers mail it in on some episodes.

I’m thru season 2 of Yellerstone and it has the same issues. 95% of their problems would be fixed by a gate.:rolleyes: I am enjoying it though. Costner finally found his role.
I made it thru 2 seasons on BB so far. Saw where the guy on O2 was trying to ring his bell rather than his dong. ;)

Yellowstone is like the western mafia. I enjoyed it, tho. It's too bad Paramount went goofy with another pay-to-play with '1893.' I saw the 1st episode but refuse to pay another access fee. My Cox cable bill for TV alone is $180+ & then I have Netflix as well.

I made it thru 2 seasons on BB so far. Saw where the guy on O2 was trying to ring his bell rather than his dong. ;)

Yellowstone is like the western mafia. I enjoyed it, tho. It's too bad Paramount went goofy with another pay-to-play with '1893.' I saw the 1st episode but refuse to pay another access fee. My Cox cable bill for TV alone is $180+ & then I have Netflix as well.
I also enjoyed 1893 and just like you refuse to pay to see the rest. I’ll wait for the book to come out I guess…

I'm almost up to Season 4. Watched for 6 hr.+ last night. Last episode was Hank getting shot. The one where they removed the disc brakes from the RV to make a battery & then drove the RV back to town was especially factual. The exploding tortoise was good, too. :rolleyes:

I like Breaking Bad. One cool thing about it is that it was made in New Mexico. I can appreciate a lot of the things that go along with that, like the landscape, Blake’s Lota Burger, and some of the neighborhoods. Some of those places I’ve been to. Maybe that’s why I like it. If it was made in Florida or Jersey, it may not have sucked me in. I guess I love the southwest. The movie they made after that had a scene shot near my town, but actually on the Reservation about 40 miles away. It was the scene where Jesse buried his dead maid.

Hey….I just saw a guy empty a 9-shot revolver in less than a second on yellerstone. They are also moving cows to the spring pasture through groves of yellow aspens.

Its just supposed to look cool. Don’t be so serious.;)

I like Breaking Bad. One cool thing about it is that it was made in New Mexico. I can appreciate a lot of the things that go along with that, like the landscape, Blake’s Lota Burger, and some of the neighborhoods. Some of those places I’ve been to. Maybe that’s why I like it. If it was made in Florida or Jersey, it may not have sucked me in. I guess I love the southwest. The movie they made after that had a scene shot near my town, but actually on the Reservation about 40 miles away. It was the scene where Jesse buried his dead maid.
You too? I was a road rep selling photo gear in the early 1980s & travelled the entire state of NM every 4 weeks. I normally spent 2 days in ALB & recognized a lot of stuff, as well.

I actually stayed in the DeAnza hotel at least twice. It was shown quite abandoned & run down in BB. There was another one on Central, but I can't recall the name of it. It was owned by an Indian (Asian) family. Entering the office to register was like walking into a curry making factory. Made my eyes water. ? But it was cheap.

Hey….I just saw a guy empty a 9-shot revolver in less than a second on yellerstone. They are also moving cows to the spring pasture through groves of yellow aspens.

As I said earlier, farcical.

Just wait until you see the infamous rattlesnake bite to the face scene on YS.

Another memorable scene was when they were scouting locations to cook Meth, they went to what I imagine was the Albuquerque Tortilla Factory. Jesse grabbed one of the freshly made tortillas off of the conveyor belt to eat. That would be normal behavior where I’m from.

I was going to watch it sometime but now you've spoiled it for me! LOL

Never mind, I was really never going to watch it anyway. :)

Zeke

I finished binge watching BB last night. I sometimes felt as if I was watching old MacGyver reruns. The rotating black rifle in the car trunk was a nice touch. :rolleyes:

For entertainment value, I'll give it an...

rateit8.gif

Lots of screw-ups. For technical merits, I give it a...

rateit6.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom