Human tissue

feddoc

Long Time Member
could be turned into Salami. I don't think God is gonna be happy.

It may sound like the makings of a bad science fiction movie: A company that harvests human tissue to make meat products such as salami. But a new start-up called BiteLabs is claiming to want to make human test-tube meat a reality. And they want to use celebrities to do it.

The Seoul TImes has an article about the chinese who include aborted fetus as part of a soup. Those people should have a place in hell..

Just Sayin doc............!

You ever ate something you didn't know what it was?
I have never ingested anything which was unknown to me.

And I certainly did not eat human fetus. To suggest that is beyond comprehension.

Last edited:
EASY doc!

JUDAS!

Just RAZZIN Ya!

But!

For You To Say You've Never Ate Something that You Didn't know was Something else is a Stretch!:D

If You've Bought Food out of Stores/Fast Food and ate it You Might'of Ate Something that was Different from what You Thought it was!

No,I'm Not Sayin You've Ate a Fetus!

Well,at least not a Human Fetus!:D

Question doc?

You Ever ate a Hot Dog or two in your day?

Placenta soup is a thing. Disgusting, but real.

I can't imagine this story is real. Even dummies like me know this is wrong, and I have every confidence that medical ethicists will beat it back WHEN it does turn real.

That said, Ellen is very low on the list of who I would eat first. My problem is everyone I know is so old, none of them sound good at all. Maybe an NFL wife who has been tenderized a little?:devilish:

EASY doc!

JUDAS!

Just RAZZIN Ya!

But!

For You To Say You've Never Ate Something that You Didn't know was Something else is a Stretch!:D

If You've Bought Food out of Stores/Fast Food and ate it You Might'of Ate Something that was Different from what You Thought it was!

No,I'm Not Sayin You've Ate a Fetus!

Well,at least not a Human Fetus!:D

Question doc?

You Ever ate a Hot Dog or two in your day?
A stretch? Nope. I was a health care scientist, at least by degree(s) for over 30 years. I took great pains to know exactly what was in the food I ate.

Your assumptions are a stretch.

Hey doc?

Did You See Where I Stated I was RAZZIN You?

So You're 110% Sure You've never Ate Something You Shouldn't Have?

Or Ate Something You Didn't Know what was?

I'm gonna tell You Right Here & Right Now doc,I Have ate things that I'm still trying to Figure out WTH it was?

Usually one Bite/Taste & Then the Trash Can!

I'm Hoping none of it was what's mentioned above!

But I Did admit to eating a few HOT DOGS in my day!

You Know when You are Truly Hungry!

That's when You've got a Hot Dog Over a Campfire Trying to Burn it/Ash it enough/put enough Ketchup on it to GUT it down!

Mebbe. I'll get me a tot here as soon as I get done with my reloading stuff. Just send her home to fix my dinner.

I ate meat pies in Australia......they don't seem real interested if giving out an ingredient list.....

could be turned into Salami. I don't think God is gonna be happy.

It may sound like the makings of a bad science fiction movie: A company that harvests human tissue to make meat products such as salami. But a new start-up called BiteLabs is claiming to want to make human test-tube meat a reality. And they want to use celebrities to do it.
This make me sick and very mad. Just read the post on top right now. Farmers are killing livestock and plowing under crops. All the while some liberal idiot peta scientist wants to make pepperoni out of dead people. F'n sick!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom