huge 3 point

B

BrownsandBucks

Anyone know about this buck? I got this early in the season and was told d6 outside Yosemite? Banger 3 x! I really like big 3 points like this with swords on the back, more rare than a good ol 4 point it seems.
8812huge_3.jpg

That is the cousin of a guy I work with....wont post his name but it came from d5 in between Spicer and Lake Alpine. The shooter runs cows there on a grazing permit and had tabs on him all summer.

Awesome buck...what a great wall hanger that buck will be. Hopefully we can see that buck again after it comes back from the taxi...

))))------->

That's a fine example of the kind of muley bucks that Kali can produce! I'd shoot that buck any day with any tag in the state...well, any tag that i'm likely to have.

Congrats to the hunter and thanks to the OP for posting!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I know nothing of the deer other than I got the pic a few weeks ago with the exact same story hardaway told to the T.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom