Huell Howser Dead

BUMMER......I LIKE OLE HUELL, HE SHOWED ME SOME COOL PLACES... AND SEEMED TO BE A GOOD GUY. THEY CLAIMED HE DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES AT AGE 67......LITTLE STRANGE !!! RIP................YD.

I liked him too. He always asked a lot of good questions, and gave a lot of interesting info.

He died of natural causes.....in Kali????? Kali has a lot of weird natural causes.:)

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jan-08-13 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]really like ca gold ,,,,,,,, bummer ,,,,, oh my god that's amazing :) RIP

Living in Palm Springs he must of had the same affliction as Rock Hudson and Barney Frank. I enjoyed his CA Gold.

Despite his orientation and the cause of death, I liked Huell and his programs. Brought a bit of the "little known facts anbout a well known subject" to our great state of CA. He most likely died of AIDS and nothing will be made mention in the So Cal liberal press, because he was one of theirs...

Stop Global Whining

Too bad Huell died so young. Liked his show and he even featured me in one of his shows a couple of years ago. He will be well remembered!

1911, don't be dissin' Huell. He was an upstanding member of the clubhouse. He joined the same year as overton.

You have to admire his enthusiasm. He made a lot of people take a whole weeks vacation to check out a sewer pond that he featured on his show.:)

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom