HS Wrestler Paralyzed

Wow, this is truly some horrible news to me. I really feel for the young man, his family, and team mates and hope he can beat all odds and walk again. As a High School Wrestling coach working with kids every day this would be my worst nightmare. The worse injury I have ever seen over the years was a broken arm snapped in a freestyle match this past spring, and he happened to be one of my kids. Even that is a very rare, really rare occurrence. This young man is a wrestler, if anyone can beat all odds and prevail through this tragic accident and fight to walk again it would be him.

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

GBA

What a shame !! It takes a special kid in these times to dedacate yourself to all the training it takes to become that caliber of a wrestler. He could have been just hanging out drinking Mt. Dew and eating pizza all day but to become the class wrestler he was takes something most young people don't have or want.. dedacation. Prayers to him !!

Man, that isn't such good news. Such a rotten thing to happen to that youngster.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom