HOWSIT FEEL KALI BOYS???

B

bobcatbess

HERE IN TARDVILLE WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY PAYING MORE FOR FUEL THAN KALIFORNYA!!!

WAFJ!!!

DON'T WORRY KALI FRIENDS!!!

THIS STATE (UTARD!!!) IS THE THIEVINGEST STATE THERE IS ANYWHERE!!!

HAWAII & ALASKA IS THE ONLY PLACE WITH HIGHER FUEL PRICES THAN US!!!

I HOPE THE GOVERNOR OF THIS STATE GETS HIS ASS CHEWED HARD ENOUGH SOMETHING GETS DONE!!!

LETS SEE!!!

I CAN HOPE IN ONE HAND & .......................!!!

THIEVING BASTARDS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

its like jumping on a bicycle without a seat, well not the same but still hurts!
gas down to $3.96 here in san jose!
cheaper in sac, redding!
hoping down to $3.25 in oct!
rm

Hey Mr. Cat,

I don't believe any state could be higher that Kali after I got my fuel bill from July. But I am glad to hear that you are now "Feeling My Pain"....as our former President used to say. Let's get congress off dead center and vote for some drilling.

Larrbo

Depends what part of Kali. your from. We're still paying $4.35 a gallon here in Susanville.[N.E.Cali.].I hear it's down around $3.70 in Reno. 1hour and 20 minutes from here.We're getting the shaft to.

Me and Eel are still riding that seat post at 4.43 in Eureka CA.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

Bess,

It's $4.45 a gal for regular unleaded up in the stix where i live. It's come down .50 cents but still no bargain.

At least you guys have the option using that natural gas. I see where the conversion is pricey but the fuel seemed dirt cheap!

Joey

Pretty good I bought gas cheaper a block away from Disneyland cheaper than here by about 30 cents a gallon. On the way home, I stopped to fill up in Vegas at the Standard Oil off Tropicana. Standing there pumping and I notice the price says 2.79. Did a double take then looked at the sign by the road which said 3.79. They entered the price of lowgrade a dollar lower than it should of been. First time I'd ever wished I had an empty tank :) Walked in and told the clerk she had better fix it before cars were lined up from Sacramento. She about crapped when she saw what she did and said I likely saved her job. Needless to say when I walked back out all the pumps said 3.79.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom