Hows the weather????

Hardway

Very Active Member
DAMN its hot!!!! Here in Modesto (N central CA) broke a record today....107!!!! Anybody got any white stuff left? I'll trade ya :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

It's finally really nice up here in Chester. We still have snow on the ridges around town and Mt Lassen is almost all white. I'm guessing it was in the mid 70's today, a dandy!!

These frigging winters are really getting old but when the weather is like this, i wouldn't want to be anywhere else!!

Joey

Sounds good Joey, I'm gettin outta this heat and headin up to Ft Bragg next weekend for some abalone divin and rock fishin :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Oh yeah....and its still 90 fricken degrees here at 10:30pm :-(

No snow but it was 38 degrees here in the NC mountains this morning.

supposed to be colder in the morning, will have to cover tomato plants tomorrow night!

LAST EDITED ON May-18-09 AT 11:21AM (MST)[p]Kilo, I'm not much of a diver....but my bro and dad are. This weekend is supposed to be one of the biggest minus tides of the year, so we can rock pick. You should get out your wetsuit and head over for the day, should be able to get a limit in knee deep water :) To bad we can't salmon fish anymore....I remember just 3-4 years ago we could go out and limit just off the buoy in about an hour......be back at the house for breakfast by 9am :-(

Hardway, yea our daughter in Turlock has been calling crying about the heat. Her and her husband are part time photographers. They had an outside wedding Saturday. Nasty!

A chilly 60 in Eureka, partly cloudy. Or is it partly sunny?:)

Good luck on the abs. I'll be digging razor clams Sunday and Monday. A buddy found a "secret" bar this year. Can't wait!

Eel

Hardway

I worked at Bodega Bay this morning and had to wear a wool shirt. I guess that's alot better than 107. And ditto what Kilo said about the drownings.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom