Howling for Justice psychos

Zigga

Long Time Member
Sorry, couldn't resist posting this filth. These nutjobs are against anything that will get them a donation....bowhunting, wolf hunting...etc.

http://howlingforjustice.wordpress....-victim-to-cruel-montana-wolf-archery-season/

I am hoping these bags of 5hit are taking their last gasps. People need to get more educated on these scams so it's not an issue for hunters. That will probably never happen but I am hopeful.

The videos are great. Notice the tactis they use. Background music, so-called veterinarians, sad lady's voice. This makes me want to fill my wolf and elk tag even worse so I can get my name on their hit list.

Please boycott wolf states. I don't know any dirtbags with money anyway. Hunter dollars will be much appreciated.

When their precious wolves eat themselves out of house and home will they be there crying for them. F... pricks.

Eldorado

See....this is why I just can't believe in evolution. Were it a valid theory these genetically diminished D-nozzles would have been "naturally selected" out of the human population a long time ago. If they had a little education and unemotional perspective they would realize that you and I "ARE" the apex predators of the world......just doing our natural part.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom