Howdy

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Just checking in....Been a while. I have been really busy at work and got a new boat so been going fishing a lot also.

So how y'all doing? How many times has D-cup been kicked off while I have been away?

TripK, you still keeping the chatroom in order?

Bobcatbess, You got the pisscutter patterned for this year?

Sinking.jpg

horsepoop.gif

LOL Snort!!!

WELL I HAD HIM PATTERNED!!!

AND PATTERNED REAL GOOD!!!

2 WEEKS AGO HE GOT RUN OVER!!!

I COULDN'T LEGALLY CUT HIS HORNS OFF!!!

THE NEXT DAY ONE OF OUR "GO TO CHURCH LAW ABIDING LOCALS" CUT THE HORNS OFF!!!

KINDA SAD!!!

SO NOW I'M LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT PISSCUTTER!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Howdy BS,

What kind of boat did you get? Show pics of the boat and the fish. D-cup has been booted off so many times he's gone through the alphabet twice. I think his handle now is 54Her. You haven't missed much but I'm still addicted and jacked for the season to start.

HEY SNORT.....HOW YA BEEN ???? WHAT LAKES YOU BEEN FISHIN ?? THIS WAS MY YEAR....I GOT THE WYOM. MOOSE TAG, & THE KAIBAB 12A WEST LATE DEER TAG....& THE HIGHLY COVETED D-7 DEER TAG. YOU GOT A D-7 PISSCUTTER PATTERNED ??? GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK...YD.

Well how the hell are you Snort? Been a long time.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

>LOL Snort!!!
>
>WELL I HAD HIM PATTERNED!!!
>
>AND PATTERNED REAL GOOD!!!
>
>2 WEEKS AGO HE GOT RUN
>OVER!!!
>
>I COULDN'T LEGALLY CUT HIS HORNS
>OFF!!!
>
>THE NEXT DAY ONE OF OUR
>"GO TO CHURCH LAW ABIDING
>LOCALS" CUT THE HORNS OFF!!!
>
>
>KINDA SAD!!!
>
>SO NOW I'M LOOKING FOR A
>DIFFERENT PISSCUTTER!!!
>
>
>
>THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY
>NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT
>A HELL OF A LOT
>LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS
>DESTINATION!!!
>
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

>
>
469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

>
>THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT
>OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS
>IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN
>BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING
>TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I DID NOT!....LOL

Snort

Good to see you back. Do like Zigga said and post some boat and fish pics. JB is not kicked off right now but probably should be. The chat room needs attention.

Ransom

Bucksnort! I've MISSED you! You should come around more often. Got any good pics since you've been fishing so much?

Of course I'm keeping the chatroom in order, but it's just not good sex ed w/out your illustrations to go along w/it! lol ;-)

Jenn

Zigga and others, It's a 17' Crestliner Fish Hawk,nothing real fancy just a good multi species fishin'boat.

Bean, Still stuck in CA....What did Manny do?

YD, Been hitting Shaver,Millerton,Courtright,Wishon, and Pine Flat (Officially a mud puddle now) Congrat's on the WY tags thats awesome! I have me a X9a tag....

Jenn,
I have a few pics but not as manny as I should have....I will try and post a few later...

horsepoop.gif

HEY SNORT....ME & A BUD BEEN FISHIN SHAVER A LOT. WE WERE GETTIN QUITE A FEW COKES.....BUT THAT TURNED OFF...AND THE RAINBOWS HAVE HIT REALLY WELL. HE'S GOT THE 24 FT. PONTOON CRESTLINER & PULLIN NIGHTCRAWLERS WITH CORN HAS BEEN THE TICKET FOR THE BOWS. ENUFF FISHING....HUNTIN STARTS RIGHT AFTER THE DOVE SHOOTS...GOOD LUCK IN X9...THAT WILL BE FUN.....YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom