Howdy all!

kingfish

Long Time Member
Haven't been around for a while good to be back. Divorce is tough no matter who initiaits it. Life is great now, my kids are great and I am happier then I have ever been in my adult life.

Just wanted to say howdy and check out the old stompin grounds. I'll just throw another log on the fire, sit back and listen for a while.

Hey pred how about a story or poem? I miss the days when the good story tellers use to keep us on edge with their great hunting stories. If ANY of the old timers are hanging around out there come sit by the fire and talk awhile. Fires warm and the beers cold.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

I STARTED A THREAD QUITE SOME TIME BACK TO SEE IF YOU WERE STILL ALIVE & KICKIN BUT TO NO AVAIL!!!

NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D BE GOIN THROUGH THE BIG "D"!!!

IN FACT YOU'RE THE LAST GUY AROUND HERE I'D OF THOUGHT THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO!!!

kingfish IS AS PROUD OF HIS FAMILY AS ANYBODY I KNOW!!!!

GLAD TO HEAR EVERYTHING IS O.K. WITH YOUR KIDS!!!

YOU'VE MISSED AN ARGUEMENT OR TWO BUT NOTHING SERIOUS!!!

YOU KNOW kingfish!!!

WE'VE HAD SOME DISCUSSIONS AND SOME WERE LENGTHY BUT YOU ALWAYS HELD YOUR COOL!!!

REMEMBER THE "SECOND HAND SMOKE" DISCUSSION WE HAD???

WELL US UTARDS ARE SMOKING RATHER WE SMOKE OR NOT!!!

THE WHOLE DAMN STATE IS GONNA BURN DOWN BEFORE ITS OVER!!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE ALIVE & WELL!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE MIGHT BE LESS SMOKE IN KALI???

Keith,
Good to see you back, had wondered too where you were. Sorry about the D, so hope that your back to normal as can be. You have missed some good jokes over the past number of months, check over the Campfire here.

Brian

Keith, glad to see you around buddy! I got ice cold ones in the cooler and straps on the grill. You're looking good, I guess that new diet has really paid off. What did you lose 120-160 lbs?

King,
Good, good to hear from you.

If I'm not mistaken, you have at least one, and if I rem.
good, two lovely daughters, and a real comical son that
you're very proud of. All darned good looking kids, best
I rem.

Get your butt back on here.

We need folk like you. I promise.

Larry

Welcome Back to camp AMIGO...Glad to hear your doing well and your kids are doing good too.

Hey, thanks all for the words. Larry, I have two beautiful daughters and a great son. They have had to endure some tough years with their mothers issues and have turned out to be good people. Gentelman, It's amazing what a person will do and the lengths we will go to protect our kids. I turned 50 this year and it amazes me the older I get the dumber I realize I was when I was younger. Life has a way of humbeling you! I have met someone knew and she loves everything I love like, camping, fishing (fly), hiking, just being in the outdoors. She is awesome with my kids too even though they aren't around much (19,17,16)she has triplets all 16 and wonderful kids. We have been called "The brady bunch" by some friends. Life should be fun and easy if yours isn't get it that way. One day at a time is my motto. Thanks for listening. I'll be hanging in the wings just waiting to pounce on bESSY!!!! (WINK) Later fellas.

Does your son still have that T-Shirt that say's
he loves Girl--Scouting ???

Glad you're back sir.
lrv

Good to have you back Kingfish! Sorry to hear about the bad news! That sucks but at least you are spry and young enough to get back in the game!! If I were you, I would go out and adopt a 20 year old Norwegian girl to help with chores! You'll be just fine!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Hey Keith, we wondered what happened to you. Some of us don't post as much anymore, the Campfire has sure changed since the good ole' days of telling yarns and sharing brews.

If you have a real hankerin', I can pull up some archived funny ones for ya

Like the Gazebo, or the Taurus Coue's Buck......see, you have missed a few, my friend.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-07 AT 04:52PM (MST)[p]Proverbs: 25-24 Better to live on a corner of a roof than to share a home with a quarreling woman.

Good to see you have a positive attitude, Bro-

Welcome back buddy. All will be well. Been there done that. Ah ha Pred the smell of the gazebo! Do ya miss it? Rutnbuck

Welcome back Kingfish, I went through the Big "D" to. Its rough, but sometimes for the better. This is the first time I have posted in awhile, I just hang out in the shadows for the most part.. Give me a call somtime and we'll catch up...

Steve

Kingbean,

Glad to see you bounced back. Went through that trouble too, and it knocked the wind out of me for a long while.

Time has sure gone by fast. Hope you have some hunting coming up! Good to hear from you pal.

God has smiled on me fellas. It's a long story so I bore you with my ex wifes issues. The short and quick of it was she became addicted to pain killers (percoset) and it escalated to more drugs and eventually a felony conviction. I stayed in my marriage for 12 years longer then I wanted to because I didn't want my kids without both parents in the house. It's going to take a few years to pay off her debts but I would do it again for my kids.

When people have kids their lives become second in my opinion. The kids wellfare is way more important then the parents happiness. So I did and believe every parent should be willing to sacrifice their own happiness ( without the kids knowing)to get those kids raised and well adjusted to lead happy and productive lives. I would do anything for my kids. So I got the kids to a point in their lives where they would understand why their mother and me had to go our seperate ways. They of course knew all about their mothers issues and are old enough now to make good decisions about how they are going to deal with her. We are divorced and I have met a great lady that has wanted to be with me for many years but never said or did anything to let me know. That kind of respect is very refreshing to have in my life. She knows everything about me and my kids and gives me and my kids unconditional love. My kids really like her and love being around her. I'm not the smartest guy in the world so I believe God had to show me some life lessons to get me to where I am today. Cindy is my Angel and God has given me a second chance to have love in my life. Life is good.....Finally!

Predator, Kingfish, Cowboy, Canyonwell, all were missing is Bura, PW, OFG, and Ghost.

I tried my best to restore order to our peaceful warm campfire, but it is was all for nothing. I have been swept up in a whirlwind of juvenile behavior, I feel ashamed.

Hope everything is going good for you Cowboy & Canyonwell!

I really miss all of you, things just ain't the same!

Stever!!!,(canyonwell) great to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about your rough times but we will survive!!! Forthewall, Cowboy,bura, pw,Coach, and all you guys THANKS!!! Good to be back.

There were some killer stories told here by that bunch of names!

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

Jaysus......... I knew cowboy got a divorce but I didnt know Keith got a divorce and Steve got a divorce. The only bigger shock would be for someone to tell me that P got married.

I wish all you guys the best, divorce sucks. But the load that is lifted after it is over makes the hard trail worth it. Hang tough men.

Mike
at235.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom