How?

wetmule

Very Active Member
Screen Shot 2024-07-14 at 9.58.57 AM.png

Trump got all the new rookies. The best experienced agents are protecting Biden and his cohorts.
RELH

Tom McDonald released a new video today.

“You Missed” LYRICS

VERSE 1
They burnin the country down with their progressiveness It started with changing what gender is Then graduated to you’re racist if you think that your life matters and your skin don’t have melanin They don’t want peace they want skeletons They want men to pretend that their feminine They don’t want an election, they got so offended by freedom that they just tried killin the president I used to to think that the woke were misguided but now I can see that they’re evil Twitter is angry that Trump isn’t dead, you know got shot? Innocent people Thought y’all were tolerant? Thought we were equals? I thought you valued how everyone feels?Then why are ya’ll celebrating an attempted assassination like you’re part of antifa?
Thank God the left can’t aim
Thank God the right don’t riot
Welcome to the home of the brave Freedom ain’t afraid of violence
You wish he was dying

CHORUS.
B*tch you missedThank God the left can’t aim Why can’t we just shoot straight?Y’all are goin insane B*tch you missedTheres no one else you can blame Tried to lock him up in a cage Now you tryna kill what you hate

VERSE 2

Told us trust the science but it never made sense to me Why would we all put our trust in the enemy?Millions of people are hooked on amphetamines, they’re making billions on untested remedies Borders are open to people with felonies, Biden can’t stop ‘em he don’t have the energy Y’all wanna kill the man trying to fight for a better tomorrow by making him Kennedy?I tried to give y’all a chance, like maybe the left isn’t nuts, I was wrong Y’all are exactly as crazy as every conservative person I know said you were all along Wanna protest? Go hard Wanna burn flags? Go offBut y’all are so triggered that you’re pulling triggers at presidents, yall the terrorists when you’re armed Thank God the left can’t aimThank God the right don’t riot Welcome to the home of the brave Freedom ain’t afraid of violence You wish he was dying
CHORUS
B*tch you missedThank God the left can’t aim Why can’t we just shoot straight?Y’all are goin insane B*tch you missedTheres no one else you can blame Tried to lock him up in a cage Now you tryna kill what you hate

Tom McDonald released a new video today.

“You Missed” LYRICS

VERSE 1
They burnin the country down with their progressiveness It started with changing what gender is Then graduated to you’re racist if you think that your life matters and your skin don’t have melanin They don’t want peace they want skeletons They want men to pretend that their feminine They don’t want an election, they got so offended by freedom that they just tried killin the president I used to to think that the woke were misguided but now I can see that they’re evil Twitter is angry that Trump isn’t dead, you know got shot? Innocent people Thought y’all were tolerant? Thought we were equals? I thought you valued how everyone feels?Then why are ya’ll celebrating an attempted assassination like you’re part of antifa?
Thank God the left can’t aim
Thank God the right don’t riot
Welcome to the home of the brave Freedom ain’t afraid of violence
You wish he was dying

CHORUS.

VERSE 2

Told us trust the science but it never made sense to me Why would we all put our trust in the enemy?Millions of people are hooked on amphetamines, they’re making billions on untested remedies Borders are open to people with felonies, Biden can’t stop ‘em he don’t have the energy Y’all wanna kill the man trying to fight for a better tomorrow by making him Kennedy?I tried to give y’all a chance, like maybe the left isn’t nuts, I was wrong Y’all are exactly as crazy as every conservative person I know said you were all along Wanna protest? Go hard Wanna burn flags? Go offBut y’all are so triggered that you’re pulling triggers at presidents, yall the terrorists when you’re armed Thank God the left can’t aimThank God the right don’t riot Welcome to the home of the brave Freedom ain’t afraid of violence You wish he was dying
CHORUS
Not my type of rap, but appreciate the hell out of the sentiment.

eel I spotted MacDonalds rap yesterday and I thought I better post this for eel. You beat me to it, I remember a while back you took a liking to him. Bongino has a interesting take on the SS leader.

NY Times, their reporters, and their intellectually dishonest leaders, readers and advertisers can all eat a bowl of sh!t.
I just called the New York Times editors and the Denver Post editors and contronted them about their biased and false lies on their front page newspaper headlines in regards the the Donald Trump Assassination attempt. I advised them that continuing to spread false information about Donald Trump and the Republicans would result in financial losses and a decline in subscribers. I’m a Republican passionate advocate for disabled rights and I’m aware that most disabled rights folks are Democrat so that is an uphill battle for me. Fork off to the people who read the New York (Slimes) Times and the Denver (Toast) Post and believe the crap/ lies that those liberal newspapers print IMO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom