How Wyo SFW get it's members

jm77

Long Time Member
If you participate in this SFW sponsered coyote hunt and are not a SFW member, you will be required to use any County paid bounty money to pay for a membership to SFW Wyo. Wonder if this is legal?

3282converse_sfw.jpg

WOW!!!

WYSFW is now using extortion to gain membership...about on par with their views and lack of leadership.

I cant believe Bob Wharff would allow one of his chapters to do something like this...

I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures, in particular when your state chapters are folding left and right.

Also nice that SFW keeps 20% right off the top, then pays themselves back by requiring a membership of $30.

Here, I'll give you a $25 bounty for a coyote...then you can give it back to me, along with another $5 out of your pocket, for a membership to SFW.

SFW gets another $5, keeps 20% of the entry fees, and you're now supporting a group via a membership, that wants to privatize your wildlife, defund the WYGF, and have put wolves back on the list.

Sounds like a typical self-serving SFW Agenda to me...

As a NR looking in from the outside SFW seem to operate much like ISIS.

Stay thirsty my friends

Hah, more like Obama. Panders to his cronies and kicks everyone else to the curb. Thanks for HB112 last year Bob.
Zeke

Zeke, Bob isn't even smart enough to pander to his cronies...exactly why he's losing chapters.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom