How was your 4th

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
We missed the Fireworks. Got home from fishing about an hour before the show began. Was too tired to clean up and fight traffic to see the show.
My wife caught a 22" and a 21" Rainbow. I caught a 20" Rainbow and a few 13"- 16" Cutthroat.
The weather was perfect. We will be getting triple digit temps here next week. 🥵

We saw fireworks; I would rather have been fly fishing. Weather here is absolutely perfect. High of 82 yesterday and 79 today.
Is that Colorado Gunni ? I haven't been to Colorado in 48 years . I so want to go to Telluride. The reason I asked is Gunni reminded .e of the town named Gunnison.

My home is in Littleton. It has been uncomfortably warm, but the weather has turned and now perfect Colorado weather, low 50’s at night and low to mid 80’s during the day. We’re heading to Crested Butte later in the month to do some fly fishing. You will love Telluride.

My home is in Littleton. It has been uncomfortably warm, but the weather has turned and now perfect Colorado weather, low 50’s at night and low to mid 80’s during the day. We’re heading to Crested Butte later in the month to do some fly fishing. You will love Telluride.
I heard Crested Butte is good fishing. Enjoy and take all the time you can to enjoy your time there. And catch some nice ones !

Gotta love a small town parade
1950’s tractor broke down 1/2 thru the route
Evening fishing trip with mixed bag of bluegill, bass and tiger trout on

Every 4th we go to my parents place have a bbq and some drinks… Well last someone else had a few too many drinks and took it a little too far… This was about 200 yards away from my parents place…

I saw Yellowstone Park had a shooting yesterday. A Ranger was shot and lived. The perp was killed. That's crazy when people go to a National Park and do something horrendous .

Some of the fish we caught Wednesday.
Resized_20240703_140624_1720051706100.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom