How to Charm Her

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
How to Charm Her

Ok Stinky posts how to judge them. Now let's here how you Charm, Wine and Dine them, your words of flattery, how do you keep her smiling. Or break the ice to get her to jump over the fence to frolic in your playground!

Rutnbuck

RE: How to Charm Her

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-11 AT 08:21AM (MST)[p]spend money, listen to her whining, sniveling boring melodrama and smile all the while, spend money, say she looks hot as a 7mag case with a blown out primer every chance you get even if her bottom is about to explode out of her 4 sizes to small jeans, spend money, and for the frolic in the playground either wait for the two times a month she hits me up or do what works for me begging and or pouting. then spend money.

p.s. booze helps too...........

I heard slipping roofies in there drink works. I wouldnt know tho never tried it. I'm a chick magnet they flock to my charm. I need a lady swatter to keep them off of me.

Stinky glues his bank printouts to his forhead.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

My lady is "codependent" like I am, its the little things we do that make us strong.
Simple text messages throughout the workday or meeting for lunches on occasion speaks huge volumes.
She was married to a doctor for 9 years and can attest that money can't buy happiness.

No stinky glues someone elses bank statements to his forehead. I figured that one out by my first year in college. Besides I'm no chick magnet. I married the only girl that would ever date me. I'm kinda the big dorky loser!

Alright boys...when i met stinky i was a senior in highschool and he was a broke college guy. He had no bank statements to glue to his arse, or anywhere else. AND NO!!! he was not a big loser dork. He was a diamond in the rough that no other girl took the time to get to know (or undress....ya, im a pervert) anyways, i coulda married money if i was that kinda person, but everything we have, he worked his arse off for and i never had to lift a finger. I stay because he loves me like no other ever could and he lets me know that everyday. I would never stay for money cuz i know money could NEVER buy happieness and sure as h3ll not my love!! So there you go.

oh, and he puts out 3 times a day which is a must to keep me!! BAHAHAHAHAH!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

Well!

I don't know if it worked or not?

But I once heard a guy tell a Waitress at a Steakhouse near San Juan:"Oh I couldn't help but notice the letters on your shirt"

Thought she was gonna Slap you Rut!

Then at another Restaurant in Monticello I'm a thinking the Waitress must of had prior experience with Rut,garnered him a Hamburger but it took him 2 hours to get it,lol!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

Damn it I can't beleive I settled with my lazy eyed sweetheart. Qtpie do you have any single sisters? Friends, cousins, aunts, mothers?

> but everything we have,
>he worked his arse off
>for and i never had
>to lift a finger.
>a must to keep me!!

Well that explains the binos not getting shippped.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I don't know what I do but I usually wake up doing it! I must be cute when I'm sleeping or somethin?

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

justr & wife = NewlyWeds!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

Z's guide to charming a chick in fifteen minutes...

Step 1: Sit next to the stage, throw $$$ at her, and hope she's sweating enough that the money sticks

Step 2: Repeat Step 1 until successful

~Z~

Ok hardup....I never said I don't have a huge procrastination problem....and combine that with the buisness, 3 kids (2 that seem to remain sick) and the rest of my crazy life and yes....things tend to get done late....if at all....so consider urself lucky bessy that I ever mailed them at all! Haha

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

I just pay loving comments like;

"For a fat girl, you don't sweat much!"

Or, "you are way more fun in bed than your big sister".

You have to be sincere....women love sincere, affectionate men!

She's still here!

Bbop I didn't know what to say I was trying to be respectful. I glanced away to see you glancing at Qtip to see if she was looking but she was looking at Stinky to see if he was looking who was glancing at you to see if you were looking. But when she leaned over my shoulder and just about smothered me what was I suppose to say?? She must have known my vision is not that good. Or maybe it was my charm and good looks.
And as far as the other girl in the restraunt goes. She did everything she could to keep me there and went as far as to offer me free food after 2hrs. LOL

Rutnbuck

So Rut?

That's how you get a FREE meal huh?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom