How the Whiteman went wrong

Gator

Long Time Member
Here The whole story.

Two Eagles was asked by a white government official, "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. "When white man find this land, Indians was running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing -- all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled. "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

LOL that sounds about right.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Here's a good joke to follow that I heard the other day...
President Obama went to the Sioux Reservation and gave a speech on how he was going to cure their poverty and drug problems and all other crises the tribe is having. The tribal council was so impressed they gave Obama an official tribal plaque..It said "WALKING EAGLE"....Barack asked what it meant... they replied...BIRD SO FULL OF ##### HE CAN'T FLY NO MORE....

haha, when i first read the title in the forumn page i thought it was something from ben thompson. but instead i got a good laugh.

and good one longun, aint that the truth

Very funny!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom