How tall is to tall?

Feleno

Long Time Member
7footernew.jpg

She's an honest 7 footer

holy crap....that seven footer is perfect. No more bending over....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Perfect-
When you're nose to nose, your toes are in it.
When you're toes to toes, your nose is in it.

_/|,[___]
|--_--o||||o
()_) ()_)---)_)

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

At least we don't have to argue about whether or not they are "half clothed." I am glad to see the "censorship" taken in advance so we can use our imagination as to where the shorty's left hand is...

HK

Too bad it's photoshopped. I likes my chicks on the tall side. My wife is 5' 11" and I dated two gals that were 6' 3" and 6' 5". Homina, homina!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I don't get it F'man. The only thing censored is their clothes?? BS I'm hitting the alert button!!! This just isn't right... both those gals are more than 1/2 naked.

Slick

JFP Ramoneo. Here's the drill. It's No More Half Naked. So. Either Full Nekid or Censor it. Sheesh. Gotta splain everything to the noobs.

Gosh Mr. Feleno. I think slickrock is correct. More than half naked. I will light a candle and say a prayer for you.

Wow!! I bet she has some big(.)(.)

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

with the big MM Christmas party coming up i want to be sure to get my invite this year so I'm being good :)

Wow. I stand corrected, thanks Feleno! Mmmmmm..... tall chicks!!!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

She is 6' 8" and 205-210. Not bad looking either.
Eric

deerline.gif

A true "Amazon"

Reminds me of the Futurama episode with the Amazon women.

"Death by snu-snu"

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w287/articulat_66/It_time_snu-snu.jpg[\img]

That's how I want to die!!! }>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom