How soon do you start getting ready for the next hunting season?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I start the day after the season ends, sometimes during the season. Not so much for strategy, but, for stuff to bring, stuff to leave behind, stuff to build, etc.

I won't be able to go this year due to a death in the family...but, I am already planning for next year, 2012.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I start the day after the season ends, sometimes during the season. Not so much for strategy, but, for stuff to bring, stuff to leave behind, stuff to build, etc.

I won't be able to go this year due to a death in the family...but, I am already planning for next year, 2012.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I don't think I ever stop prepping for the next season.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

I don't think I ever stop prepping for the next season.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

sorry about your loss.

work keeps me in shape. but in febuary i start running to get in shape for horn hunting and do that all up to hunting season. and horn hunting with horses and summer riding keeps our horses in shape to. cant forget them.

sorry about your loss.

work keeps me in shape. but in febuary i start running to get in shape for horn hunting and do that all up to hunting season. and horn hunting with horses and summer riding keeps our horses in shape to. cant forget them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom