How often do you sweep your garage?

D

driftersifter

I gotta know my high maintaince cougar wants it done on a regular basis..
Driftersifter

Never. I use the leaf blower on it every couple weeks though.
Just make sure to pull the Cougars car out first.

My wife has NO business in MY garage, and even if she did, if she wants it swept, she can damn well do it herself!

I don't go into the sewing/guest bedroom and whine about what's on the floor in there.

Send your high maintenance cougar to my house so she can clean twice a week. Can she organize?

AT YOUR PLACE ZIGGA THERE WOULD BE A gARAGE SALE AS WELL AS HUNTIN STUFF SALE. Lest you forget she is an anti hunter in the purest form. Still looking for help?
Driftersifter

I'll let ya know if I ever sweep it !
Of course it's only been 18 years, I might get to it in the next decade or so.
For those reloaders having trouble finding primers, just walk through my garage and then check the tread on yer boots !

I am free to sweep the garage at my own discretion. Usually about once a month, and she seems fine with that. Maybe I should ask her though?

She would be upset if I went over and "trimmed the neighbor ladies hedge" (so to speak) though.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I use to use the leaf blower after moving the car outside and got the PU out of the way.
Then I would get the garden hose and high pressure nozzle and wash the garage out from the back wall to the driveway.

But now that I have my "toy" parked inside and all kinds of furniture etc and work benches and Ammo Bunker in there, can,t do it anymore.
The wife at times will sweep it out when I go off to a car show.
Well trained huh. LOL

Brian

the campfire topics have sure improved without bess...this is great stuff...jeeeezzz....my garage has a dirt floor

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom