How Not to Do It!

sageadvice

Long Time Member
So, i'm sure you guys have maybe seen some of these before but some new stuff here too...at least to me. I may show this to my Hunters Ed Class, how not to do it! lol

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=46190

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey, I wished you would have warn us not to be drinking coffee while watching that video. I laughted my butt off at the idiots in the video.

I belong to several firearm sites and from the questions being asked on those sites, I can tell there is a lot of new gun buyers out there that has never owned a firearm before and do not know the difference between the muzzle end and the stock end of a rifle or shotgun. Even less about revolvers and pistols.

Some of the advice I see given is no better. Even though some of the questions seem stupid at best, I try to answer them with advice that will help the new gun owner increase his knowledge of firearms and hopefully be a safe user.
Your kids in the gun safety class will enjoy that video and be able to learn from it on what not to do with a firearm.

RELH

Was that a Savage at 1:39?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-30-14 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]OMG!!!! That's crazy.

This is why many women hate men... and why many men deserve to be hated.

The rest are just dumbazzes and deserve what they got.

Thanks for sharing all the scary stuff with us Sage.

Zeke

1:24 is pure stupidity :D
Here is another video it reminded me of that is hilarious, especially the comment started at 00:33 mark.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom