How Much Would You Spend For Dinner?

RRCowboyStar

Menu.jpg

Not sure who in their right mind would buy one, but a 3-lt. bottle of ZD can be bought online for $2K.

A gallon of Cabernet Sauvignon is less than $15 at Total Wine. Even comes with a reusable screw on cap, just like the Ripple I drank at college in 1960. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't see any takers in Wyoming unless you go to Jackson. And it's not really part of Wyoming. They'd have to knock a couple of zeros off that for me and my buddies to get interested.

But I will grill my wife a steak for Mother's Day.

I know of some guys who regularly spend over $300,000 for a tag to fly into Ogden Airport, jump in Doyles truck and drive out to AI with a posse and shoot a deer. After guide fees, wine and cheese, that's half a million or better.

So why not dinner for $25k?

Are these the same people who spend $90,000 for a new 4x4 and never get it off the pavement? Actually, I’m all for people spending their money on whatever they want. Taxpayer money is another story.

Not sure who in their right mind would buy one, but a 3-lt. bottle of ZD can be bought online for $2K.

A gallon of Cabernet Sauvignon is less than $15 at Total Wine. Even comes with a reusable screw on cap, just like the Ripple I drank at college in 1960. :rolleyes:

For my 25th, my bride and I decided to do the Napa Valley thing, like "adults"

After 2 wineries and giving it the best effort, the rest of the weekend Id ask if they had a cold beer or bourbon hidden somewhere.

They all did, guess more than one redneck must try to play sophisticated

For my 25th, my bride and I decided to do the Napa Valley thing, like "adults"

After 2 wineries and giving it the best effort, the rest of the weekend Id ask if they had a cold beer or bourbon hidden somewhere.

They all did, guess more than one redneck must try to play sophisticated

I've done the same here too!!

Go to Le Burger Brasserie in Vegas, for a decent burger!!!

"The $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger at the Le Burger Brasserie at Paris Las Vegas is a collection of ingredients the establishment's most valued guest appreciate. The burger is comprised of hand patted American Wagyu Kobe beef and steamed Maine lobster, topped with caramelized onions, imported Brie, crispy prosciutto and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar and is served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon champagne."

Go to Le Burger Brasserie in Vegas, for a decent burger!!!

"The $777 Kobe beef and Maine lobster burger at the Le Burger Brasserie at Paris Las Vegas is a collection of ingredients the establishment's most valued guest appreciate. The burger is comprised of hand patted American Wagyu Kobe beef and steamed Maine lobster, topped with caramelized onions, imported Brie, crispy prosciutto and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar and is served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon champagne."
Don't they realize how many Big Macs w/lg fries $777 will buy?

Last edited:
Just got back from Texas last week. we were in Austin and went to Perry’s steak house to eat . my wife and I, my son his wife and his two boys.. the food was the best don’t get me wrong, but after 750 dollars thats the most I’ve ever spent on a meal. I’m not going to do that again.

Hey DM!

I Hope You Brought Me Back the Left-Overs?:D

Just got back from Texas last week. we were in Austin and went to Perry’s steak house to eat . my wife and I, my son his wife and his two boys.. the food was the best don’t get me wrong, but after 750 dollars thats the most I’ve ever spent on a meal. I’m not going to do that again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom