How much time do you spend on Monster Muleys

rugarm77

Monster Muley family. I have recently found myself spending more and more time on MM. I love reading the threads checking draw odds, looking at pictures to name a few. I am starting to find myself as a Monster Muleyholic. Is there any treatment? LOL/ My question is how much time and how often do you guys and gals find yourselves on this sight?? Thanks Founder. Jason

i look at several websites each day, but spend about 3-4 hours a night looking at them including mm

Same here, couple hours a day.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
banned-4.gif

This is the first site I click on in the morning and the last one I check out before bed. Usually about an hour a day on just this site.

It's just a damned good thing work doesn't keep tabs on time spent on the internet. Between MM and ESPN, I would be out of work.

2buckridge I would have to second the espn. If it's not MM my second is also espn. Last night was slow so i only spent about 2 hours on MM. ##### I home and it's been another 2. I need help.

A few hours a day except for busier days at work when I don't have the time. I frequent 3 sites.

Snowest
MM
facebook.

Depending on the season I spend more time on different sites. Fall more time on MM. Winter, more time on snowest. Facebook is last priority, but how I stay in contact with many old friends.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom