HOW MANY OF YOU WILL RESORT TO ONE OF THESE IF YOU HAVE TO???

I’m not sure what todays price is ? Last year the rear dial up was over $1000
30 moa will let you shoot some crazy long distances.
I believe you will need amazing eyesight and some serious practice to hunt long range with it.
I have shot a williams crosshair peep pretty accurately at 100 yards and further but you also need plenty of light to see the sights. In low light bigger colored sights work much better but then accuracy suffers as the sight can cover the whole target or animal. Open sights will never equal magnification but this sight might be worth considering for a hefty price tag.

I’m not sure what todays price is ? Last year the rear dial up was over $1000
30 moa will let you shoot some crazy long distances.
I believe you will need amazing eyesight and some serious practice to hunt long range with it.
I have shot a williams crosshair peep pretty accurately at 100 yards and further but you also need plenty of light to see the sights. In low light bigger colored sights work much better but then accuracy suffers as the sight can cover the whole target or animal. Open sights will never equal magnification but this sight might be worth considering for a hefty price tag.
Good info ballistic.. But for that kind of money?? I don't think so

Thats not a muzzleloader... its got a bolt action which should disqualify it as muzzleloading.

These guys are like Jurassic Park. Let's see if we can do it, before questioning whether they should do it... :cry:

Well Bess, I technically could have a new fangled 600 yard rig and legally hunt with it this year yet i will be hitting the hills with my Thompson center impact, and a 3-12 scope that I can reliably hit stuff at 250 yards with. So no, I wont be buying one of those even if I lose my scope. I could hit 200 yards with my 1x before they made the change so It don't bother me too much either way. Gunwerks isn't my favorite company either.... so there is that.

So?

What'd GUNWERKS Do To You?

Well Bess, I technically could have a new fangled 600 yard rig and legally hunt with it this year yet i will be hitting the hills with my Thompson center impact, and a 3-12 scope that I can reliably hit stuff at 250 yards with. So no, I wont be buying one of those even if I lose my scope. I could hit 200 yards with my 1x before they made the change so It don't bother me too much either way. Gunwerks isn't my favorite company either.... so there is that.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom