how many games will the patriots win

desertpointbrian

Very Active Member
first off i am a chiefs fan so i can probably see them losing week one lol but it will be intersesting to see if they will have the superbowl hangover i say they go 12-4

I'm gonna go WAY out on a limb....week 3 does them in! My guess on the year, 13-3, I'm no expert but it looks like a pretty weak schedule?

Sun 9/7/2008 1:00 PM vs Chiefs
Sun 9/14/2008 4:15 PM @ Jets
Sun 9/21/2008 1:00 PM vs Dolphins
Sun 9/28/2008 vs Bye
Sun 10/5/2008 4:15 PM @ 49ers
Sun 10/12/2008 8:15 PM @ Chargers
Mon 10/20/2008 8:30 PM vs Broncos
Sun 10/26/2008 1:00 PM vs Rams
Sun 11/2/2008 8:15 PM @ Colts
Sun 11/9/2008 1:00 PM vs Bills
Thu 11/13/2008 8:15 PM vs Jets
Sun 11/23/2008 1:00 PM @ Dolphins
Sun 11/30/2008 4:15 PM vs Steelers
Sun 12/7/2008 8:15 PM @ Seahawks
Sun 12/14/2008 4:15 PM @ Raiders
Sun 12/21/2008 1:00 PM vs Cardinals
Sun 12/28/2008 1:00 PM @ Bills

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Go Bronco's!!!

I'm headed to Denver in November to watch the Donkeys mop the floor with Miami.....good times!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

easy Cowboy...the fish may be better than you think this next year!
as far as the Pats ....who cares? they cheat! and choked like the Cowboys!
Keep an eye on the 9ers!
I still have the whammy on Raiders just to piss the guys at work off....but they will have a great preseason!
Pack may be very strong with there D (if offense produces they'll win it all!)
just an opinion.... and GOD told me so!
go pack!
rackmaster

the Pats will go with 12-4.
You really need to be watching the Raiders. Back to the glory days. Just win Baby.

pats defense is getting old especially the linebackers.i can not wait for the season already have sunday ticket with dvr so i can still hunt GO CHIEFS

Raiders will be 6-10 and does put Al Davis in a grave this year!
the way he is now he's probably a Steeler fan and does not know it!
Sad but time he steps away.... seen his wife the Crypt Keeper..?
I will not give up the Hex I put on them and til I do they suck!!
unless enough of the Silver and Black Sacks sell their souls to the Devil it won't happen.
CRACKS ME UP..they win a game and all the SUV's whip out the magnet emblems and stickers and plaster them on only hear gunshots from self inflicted gun shot wounds when the loose!
I can go on but I'll stop!
rm

Pats roll.. win the superbowl and right a terrible wrong......

Giants fugging SUCK IT! especially thier pizza delivery boy/quarterback........FRAUDS!

GO PATS!

Hey Rackmaster! Sounds to me like you've been in the Raider nation. Deep down you really want back in. As I read your post I sense some true emotion. Put your old Casper jersey back on, its going to be a great year for us Raider fans.

you mean back when they were real "oakland raiders" and you had the snake, tatum and tooz's, lyle, blanda, guy!(and so many more)??? or back in the day when KC, Pittsburg, Dallas and Jets kicked their ass's!..and football was football!
now and day'z the Black Hole is full of a bunch of Pussies and I can wear my Dolphins jersey and walk right though it and have my girlfriend beat up any who has the balz to say anything! (and you seen her in the campfire form)..
rm

Who cares what the Patsie's will do. I'm a Bronco fan. 10-6 for the Bronc's this year and maybe a wildcard cameo appearance.

Beanman

They will redeem themselves and put the '72 Dolphins out of their misery.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Who cares what the Patsie's will
>do. I'm a Bronco
>fan. 10-6 for the
>Bronc's this year and maybe
>a wildcard cameo appearance.
>
>Beanman

you are in for a sad season my friend 10-6 way out of sight your offensive line is done yeah you got ryan clady but that is not going to do it. wide receivers who besides marshall and you know the trouble hes in.no proven running back no tight end scheffler please no d line safetys are old cornerbacks are good but what does that matter when anybody can run on you i guess i am just a disgrunteld chiefs fan but this is how i see the afc west goes san diego 13-3
oakland sad but true 8-8
denver 6-10
kc 5-11

I see you guys are in the same shape as me!! Cant wait till football comes again!!! I've been watching NFL Network for the past couple months, its not great but at least a lil fix!! And it will be my Eagles and my Browns in the Super Bowl son!!

>you are in for a sad
>season my friend 10-6 way
>out of sight your offensive
>line is done yeah you
>got ryan clady but that
>is not going to do
>it. wide receivers who besides
>marshall and you know the
>trouble hes in.no proven running
>back no tight end scheffler
>please no d line safetys
>are old cornerbacks are good
>but what does that matter
>when anybody can run on
>you i guess i am
>just a disgrunteld chiefs fan
>but this is how i
>see the afc west goes
san
>diego 13-3
oakland sad
>but true 8-8
> denver
6-10
> kc
> 5-11

You got that right Brian...
San Diego is the team to beat in the afc west.. period...
wouldn't be surprised if they take the afc championship.

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom