How long does Texas stay #1

L

littlejoe

How long will the Horns be #1? I hope less than a week. I was disappointed to see the Sooners collapse in the second half. Hopefully Missouri gets their act together and beats the Horns. Never been a Mack Brown or Longhorn fan.

It would be great to see everyone have at least one loss and make another mockery of the BCS.

I don't see Texas, Bama, Penn St or any of the others running the table. Conference schedules are too brutal.

Til Mizzo beats em this week. And you're right about the chance of no undefeated teams. But then it would be USC and Florida in the NC game and I dont believe they are the best two teams in the nation.

I would love to see a Trojan/Gators for the title. I cheer for those 2 and my poor poor Wolverines that are in for the worst of the worst the remainder of the year. It will be interesting to see what happens if Utah, BYU or Boise St. runs the table where they end up.

I wish a few teams would run the table otherwise some undeserving one loss teams will be in title contention that shouldn't be

It would be great if Tech could beat UT at home this year, But I dont think so. I know we cant beat OU in Norman. I think that OSU is the underdogs of the big 12 for sure! They are going to sneak up and put some whippins' on a few more good teams. Eventhough I am Tech Alumn, I think we are way overrated.Tech needs some defense to force some plays/action. Tech belongs about 13-17 in my opinion. The Big 12 is stout this year and it will be a tough go for all of them. I will give Mack some credit they put a great game together on Saturday!

If Leach could figure out the defense or get the booster club to buy the best defensive coordinator in the country Tech would be top 5 material. Harrell and Crabtree are as good as it gets.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom