HOW GOOD IS YOUR WATER II?

S

ShowThemToMe

Not to HI-JACK sages thread but this you will like to hear!

Sevral years back some people called me & said they'd lost their water in the House!

Went up to check it out,these people didn't have a Clue if they were on City Water or a Well!

I knew there wasn't any City Water piped in to that area & strted looking for the Well,people living there didn't have a Clue where anything was further more didn't even know what a Water Well was!

In Our area there are alot of old Hand Dug Wells from the early Days!

I get scrathchin around for several Hours with my shovel & finally Dug in to something,had no idea what it was,kept digging,first some Weeds and then old rotting Hay/Straw,then some old Plywood,sure enough,a Shallow old Hand Dug Well somebody had covered up in the Weeds,while digging it up I did notice quite a few Mice,got the SOB uncovered and SWEAR to GAWD there were Mice about 6 inches thick on top of the Water,anywhere Fresh as still alive to completely decomposed!

About that time the Owner walks out & looks at the Situation and says:That's not the Water I've been Drinking is it?

He was a Good Mormon Boy & I told him he probably never noticed it in his Coffee!:D

I always like the Water Wells that ain't quite as deep as the Septic Systems around here!

Do I watch where I get a Drink?

Damn Rights I do!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

hmmmmmmmm, i think im going to think twice about drinking someone else's water.

The place my wife and I lived when we were first married had spring water. It was all gravity fed and had lots of pressure.

Well we had leaks frequently, the ground there was extremely rocky and the pipe was old so the rocks kept wearing holes in the pipe. A couple times I would dig the pipe out to patch the leak and there would be dead salamander lizards clogging the hole! I never did tell my wife that! That was some dang good water though!

All the old timers said THAT'S how you knew you had good water...if the lizards liked it!

That's nasty as hell completesportsman!! My cabin water set up is a lot like you described but we've never had leaks...600 gallon tank a few hundred yards up the hill and great pressure...no lizards that I'm aware of lol!!

~Z~

complete!

Seen that once too!

A lady lost her water,she has a spring up on the hill!

I cut the line apart by a Gate Valve in her house I thought might be faulty,she was watching every move I made,when I pulled the Salamander out of the pipe she quit watching me so closely!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom