How does Mossback now have tags?

Just hard to keep up with all the tags floating around in this state.

Sure is good we don't have a lottery, that would be immoral ?

Bad year or so for Moss.

Lost bait, lost cams, gonna lose spotters.

Hard changing a business model after all those years

Doyle at the meeting and Doyle after the meeting.

Can’t wait to see what’s on next weeks episode of Utahns trying to manage a renewable resource with 12 chefs in the cook tent with no spatula and everyone wants a hand out and a 210” buck close to the road.

603E7130-B9B5-4DCE-96FC-AB4CAD6B36EF.jpeg

752FCC29-2F36-4090-92EF-1327F2A10741.jpeg

Because he recognized the killing Tony Abbott was making off the "Land Owner Associatiation tags" on the Vernon and implemented it on the Paunsaugunt.

And you wonder why the WB is tightening the noose?

The GP didn't even need to attend this meeting, the attendees spoke volumes.

Ya. That was pre something.

Like pre math
Actually it was pre you being involved and caring enough to understand....very similar to you currently. Now you just have a keyboard to pound on an act outraged from behind with very little real knowledge.

Huge victory for the deer herd Im sure the picture taking was hammering them. Between that and the Cali plastic straw ban I can see the recovery right around the corner. I'm not even a trail cam fan but the victory cry for a virtual signal is perfect for the times we currently live in.

Actually it was pre you being involved and caring enough to understand....very similar to you currently. Now you just have a keyboard to pound on an act outraged from behind with very little real knowledge.

Huge victory for the deer herd Im sure the picture taking was hammering them. Between that and the Cali plastic straw ban I can see the recovery right around the corner. I'm not even a trail cam fan but the victory cry for a virtual signal is perfect for the times we currently live in.

Yes, I know. Been in here long enough to know how you roll.

No a cam fan, but.....

Not a $fw member, but.....

Not a for tag cuts, but....

I'm well aware that you are the greatest wildlife biologist the world has ever seen.

Tell me oh jedi of biology. Like others you keep saying "doesn't help deer herd", how does it hurt it by not having cams?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom