How did you vote H-dude??

Bunch of prudes.

"Miller said the recall vote was also about some of her decisions as mayor of the small town, located along Interstate 84 between The Dalles and Pendleton in the Columbia River Gorge. That included her management of the city golf course, where she eliminated two positions during the fall and winter. That apparently did not sit well with some of the big golfers in town."

Which two positions? Missionary & doggie? Wonder how the little golfers felt when they read that. And what does the season have to do with the choice of positions. Obviously I don't golf.

I'm just glad our mayor doesn't pose in lingerie. He's gettin' kinda fat in his old age.

I didn't get to vote on that one it's about 100 miles north of me , I wish I could have she could have bought my vote pretty cheap.

Arlington is a funny place, Gilliam and Sherman counties are old family dryland wheat ranchers where you're either a have or a have not. it's also the garbage dump to the Portland meto area, literally.

Probably a Harper Valley PTA type situation going on.

Wow she made the national news this morning, her mistake was not knowing there are too many jealous fat chicks in a little cow town to be showing them up.

Seems like an intellegent gal, and even more importantly she's cute. this was all to see if she could get a date, I'll bet she get's one now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom