How close was I to drawing a tag??

sniper14

So I'm one of those unlucky suckers that never win anything, whether it be in a raffle or drawing a good tag. I wish after the draw they would at least let you know what draw numbers you had, so you could at least see how close you where to drawing a tag. They would give you info like "13 tags were issued and your lowest draw number was 21". Then I would say "oh shoot I was only 8 numbers away from drawing that tag". It would be a bit more exciting then just reading unsuccessful year in and year out. It couldn't be that hard to do, could it? That would be worth my $10 application fee.

It's late and i was bored, i just wanted to post something, What do you guys think?

I like the idea but can see a potential problem. Which is buying someone out. For instance, 10 tags allotted and someone being #11 attempts to pay to have one of the others turn in their tag.

My brother was the first runnerup in a FNAWS drawing for a Stone sheep hunt.
2 things:
1)It didn't make him feel any better
2)It about got the gal who won the hunt in a spot like Nancy Karrigan v Tanya Harding.
LMAO

Zeke

You guys gave me a good chuckle!

I had all those same thoughts guys. I decided the best thing was just to cuss about it. That didn't make us feel better either.

Sometimes it's better not to know just how close you were to a tag without getting one. I'd pout even more if I missed it by a sliver!

Zeke

Russ,
You should see the trailer Zeke lives in!
It makes Tonya's look like a Pent House! LOL

(actually he only lives in it during huntin season)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom