How Bout those Broncos?

I always love a good a$$ whooping on the Raiders!
Either Denver looked really good or the Raiders just sucked!!

>I always love a good a$$
>whooping on the Raiders!
>Either Denver looked really good or
>the Raiders just sucked!!
>
>
>
>

Raiders sucked

Traditional >>>------->

Donkey fans are the worst. After last week, I had 2 buddies texting me saying Manning sucks and they want Tebow, or someone else. This week Manning is the savior and he can do no wrong. It gets old guys. You totally upgraded, Tebow is gone, Manning is there and is 10000x better. Enjoy....Oh, and yeah, he looked damn good today. As a Colts fan, the only thing I can say is....shut up

Definately fun watching the Raiders get destroyed. This year is fun yet more emotional because you know we have a chance. Last year was just fun because you knew we didn't have a chance in hell so no worries. Barring injuries, the Broncos are just going to get better.

>Donkey fans are the worst.
>After last week, I had
>2 buddies texting me saying
>Manning sucks and they want
>Tebow, or someone else.
>This week Manning is the
>savior and he can do
>no wrong. It gets
>old guys. You totally
>upgraded, Tebow is gone, Manning
>is there and is 10000x
>better. Enjoy....Oh, and yeah,
>he looked damn good today.
> As a Colts fan,
>the only thing I can
>say is....shut up

Sorry Bayside! I know it feels like rubbing salt in an open wound. Trust me though, man, Bronco fans are not nearly as bad as Cowboy fans who cry for Aikman and Staubach still!

We gotta be excited though. And just for the record, I never EVER EVER EVER will want Tebow back as a QB - tight end or H-back, maybe, but never as a QB. Even in the 2 losses, you could see Manning has it still and almost brought them back both times. Yep - we are in good shape with him at the helm. Things clicked yesterday, there will be a few more rough spots but you will see the consistency rise. Fun to beat the Raiders and watch Raidernation cry!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom