How 'bout them GIANTS???

T

tageater

they played a great 1st half, i thought, but the pats just have too many weapons.

the toughest part of their season starts in two weeks, what ar ethe odds they win them all?

love the pats or hate em, they are one hell of a good team and they played a great season. look how many records got broken and kudos to brady for being so modest about it in the interview after the game. he shows real class. not bad for a second string sixth round draft pick.

you have to give the Pats credit... but I thought for sure the Giants were going to ruin there record... AND I dont want to talk about the JAZZ either....

The pats will end their season with the colts. I don't like the colts but remember last year?

my take on the Pats is that there a good team in a medeoker
times in the AFC.. Jets are 3-13, Buffalo sucks, Miami has no
paulse! A very easy 6 and 0 their... how many other teams did the "PATS" play that were at 600 win percentange?
PLUS THEY CHEAT!
RACKMASTER

they beat: (everyone)

san diego: 11-5
steelers: 10-6
colts: 13-2
browns: 10-6
dallas: 13-3

Even if they had lost 2 games they would have lead in the NFC too. And they all cheat.

2 out of the 3 teams that had them beat have losing records. They don't seem that invincible to me. I think they'll choke.

there is a super bowl winner every year. there has only been one undefeated regular season team in 34 YEARS!!!!!! AND THEY ARE THE PATRIOTS!! they will go on to the playoffs with a very different attitude than the rest. they know that they are the best. watch them take it all!

It looks to me that the Patriots have all the weapons they need to win the Super Bowl -- good coaching, good offense, good defense, smart players. This doesn't mean they can't be beaten, but to me the smart money would bet on the Patriots. That said, I live about 30 miles north of Dallas and I'm hoping the Dallas Cowboys beat them in the Super Bowl.

I think the most noteworthy fact of the Patriots-Giants game was that these two teams, neither with anything to gain from the game in terms of playoff advantage and much possibly to lose from player injuries, went out and played their butts off, fighting tooth and nail the whole way through. That was something to see. Regrettably, I didn't get to see too much of the game because I was busy plucking two wigeons and a northern shoveler, cutting them up, and wrapping them for the freezer. Also, had to eat dinner in the middle of the game too.

The Pats are no doubt a great team. But they can be beat. They have shown that by a couple of their barely wins against mediocre teams. If they slip up some they will lose. If they come to play they might win it all.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-07 AT 02:12PM (MST)[p]I think another sign of whats to come is how some of the other teams played this week heading into the play offs. You'd like to go into them with a head of steam, yet the cowboys ,indy, pittsburgh, jacksonville,seattle, tampa,and of course the giants(all going to the playoffs) all lost, were they resting players? in some cases yes but it can be hard to restart the momentum!

I do think the pats are beatable, but the stars will have to line up just right.great game by some one, bad game by them.

SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING THAT THESE CLOSE GAMES BY AVERAGE TEAMS ARE NOT AN INDICATION OF ANYTHING......ITS THAT AVERAGE TEAMS ARE GETTING "UP" FOR THE PATS & PLAYING THEIR BEST BALL AGAINST A TEAM THEY ALL WANT TO KNOCK OFF. THEY COULD NOT SUSTAIN PLAY LIKE THAT WEEK AFTER WEEK......BUT THE PATS CAN......YD.

Good call YD, every one of those lesser teams played that game like it was their superbowl.

They only have to sustain it for one game and the Pats are out. In the playoffs anything can happen. My bet is the Pats don't make it. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.

I ALSO HEAR THESE SPORTS PEOPLE SAY THE PATS WOULD HAVE BEAT THE 72 DOLPHINS, & THE 85 BEARS. THE DOLPHINS MAYBE....THE 85 BEARS......NO WAY.....YD.

I'm not gonna look it up, but how bout injury reports? pats look healthy. and they'll be rested! for sure it will be tough for them to win the whole dang thing, but i'd say the odds are in their favor. I think i'm hoping they do cause of the 72 dolphins, they need some company, and a little edge of the attitudes.

I DONT THINK ANY PATS ARE HURT, & THE 72 DOLPHINS ARE WAY TOO COCKY.....I THINK THE PATS WILL DO IT THOUGH.....YD.

The Patriots are a great team with great players. Hands down the best NFL Team we have seen in years. Sure they can be beat and almost were beat in the regular season a couple of times. However, I don't see them losing at all this year.

I'm a Favre Fan and would love to see the Packers face the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Highly unlikely since the Cowgirls have home field. But could you imagine Favre vs. Brady in the Super Bowl? That's the matchup I want to see.

The 85' Bears were a better team than the Pats. I also think the 2000 Ravens were probably a better team than the Pats as well. Ray Lewis and Mike Singletary in their prime.. Good Stuff....

shotgunjism......
WHAT? DO WE HANG WITH OUT TRIAL?
Pats got caught flat out and have been doing it for a long time
as far as Bonds he one person(your balls Dodger Blue?)and still innocent...........(Rocketman's clean too!).
The New England Pats are a very good team in medeoker times in the AFC........and maybe all of football at this time.
Belichick may win it all and they will loose their 1 round pick(which is no way even a flick on a finger.)
I say that the 72 Dolphins, 85 Bears...even the 89 49'rs were better teams... and they were tough when every one else was tough....
Happy New Years buddy...Go Packers
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom