How bout my Lakers!!!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
Hater comments always welcome and yes Kobe no means no lol. But Cavs and Lakers leading the NBA at 29-6 thus far...definately looking like a Lebron vs Kobe Finals =)

~Z~

You better hope they aren't just peaking at the wrong time. I see them starting to get a few injuries in the last few games also.

Even if the Lakers win the championship they still SUCK!!! I can't think of anything I dislike more than the Lakers.

>Even if the Lakers win the
>championship they still SUCK!!!
>I can't think of anything
>I dislike more than the
>Lakers.

+1

I would love to see them lay a big fat ##### egg. lakers suck i can't stand phil and as long as koby doesn't have to fly back and forth to Colorado they may make some noise. GO Jazz. What's wrong with you bringing the lakers into this holy laker free sight? Maybe the Cal. DWR should issue tags for them.

They still suck I will tell ya what this will mess ya up. Next time ya see Colby look in his eyes. You will see the Devil's eyes. You will be forever cursed when ever you see him you will think of this.

Rutnbuck

+8 on the lakers!

If it were to end up Lebron vs. Koby I promise you I will not watch even one game of the finals!

Hey Rugarm.............let it go already. The Colorado thing has been over for 4 years now, I don't think he'll make the same mistake again.

LOS ANGELES -- Andrew Bynum scored a season-high 24 points, including a go-ahead follow shot with 18.5 seconds remaining, and the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Miami Heat 108-105 Sunday night to become the first Western Conference team to reach 30 victories, extending their record to 30-6 which is currently the best record in the league!

GO LAKERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

>LOS ANGELES -- Andrew Bynum scored
>a season-high 24 points, including
>a go-ahead follow shot with
>18.5 seconds remaining, and the
>Los Angeles Lakers beat the
>Miami Heat 108-105 Sunday night
>to become the first Western
>Conference team to reach 30
>victories, extending their record to
>30-6 which is currently the