HOW BOUT IT NVB???

The last guy I remember taunting the gov. like this was Tom Green, the polygamist from Juab County.

DC

So NVB?

You'd Blow his Complex up & Kill many Innocent People?

We laugh, we cry, we love
Go hard when the going's tough
Push back, come push and shove
Knock us down, we'll get back up again and again
We are Members of the Huntin Crowd!

You mean insurgents and domestic terrorists...

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>You mean insurgents and domestic terrorists...
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Now?

How could that be?

I Think you've got a TUDE with this Guy?

Do You Think If I owed the Government them kind of numbers I could Pull this off?(Not a chance!)

Even though you may not agree with this Guy/Bunch NVB!

You gotta admit He Held His Ground(Pun!) and stood up against the Government for what He thought/Thinks is Right!

Can you show me any,if any,that has pulled this off in recent years?

I know it'll PISS You off NVB!

But some day You'll either stand up against the Government or throw your hands in the Air & let them Own your Ass!

Them will be the Choices!

What's it gonna be?

Insurgent - 1.a person who rises in forcible opposition to lawful authority, especially a person who engages in armed resistance to a government or to the execution of its laws; rebel.

Bundy's going to get someone killed. It will probably be someone who has no clue why but they've waited years to become a Rambo and will end up a martyr.

There are religious and political wackos throughout history who have gotten away with insurgence. Look no further than the southern border of your state.

If you think he's so great Bess he's got a sammich with your name on it. Go camping.

I never ever said He was Great NVB!

What I've always said is:

If Clive is Responsible/Liable for his Dues,Why the Hell did the BLM let it Drag on for Years/Decades,Hell might even be a century?

I Gave Him Credit for Standing Up for what He Thinks is Right,Never said it/He was Right!

The BLM thought they were gonna Show Him!

They Failed!

They PUSSED Out!

And Clive is right back to doing what His Family has done forever!

And what did the Failed Round-Up Cost the Tax Payers?

And that Religious Remark,well it's your South Eastern Border as well!

Yes you're Quick to Blame TARDS for Breaking Laws & being Outlaws but Nevada has them as well!

I wasnt blaming. Merely giving you an example, which you asked for.

I think they "pussed out" because they didn't want to give him what he wants, which is for someone to die for his cause.

Now, why isn't SOMETHING happening? I don't know. Why haven't they locked him up? Beats me. Why doesn't the American taxpayer find that to be outrageous? I do. How about you? Why doesn't the rest of the country?

He's a law breaker not a hero

2311idiot.jpg

>I wasnt blaming. Merely giving you
>an example, which you asked
>for.
>
>I think they "pussed out" because
>they didn't want to give
>him what he wants, which
>is for someone to die
>for his cause.
>
>Now, why isn't SOMETHING happening? I
>don't know. Why haven't they
>locked him up? Beats me.
>Why doesn't the American taxpayer
>find that to be outrageous?
>I do. How about you?
>Why doesn't the rest of
>the country?
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

If He Really Owes it I do find it to be Outrageous for them not to be Collecting Decades ago!

Why do some have to Pay on time & Not others?

What Gives?

WTF?

You gotta pay your Dues in Life!

Well,I guess only some people have to?

Now He's Celebrating what He pulled off a year ago!

Gonna be a Shoot-Out at the OK Nevada Corral one of these days!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-15 AT 11:15PM (MST)[p]Unfortunately too many people don't care what anyone does, who lies to who, who screws who, to thumps on who, as long as it doesn't put pee in their personal soup. The public tolerates all kinds of illegal activities, not only the public, so do elected officials and civil servants, if they don't think it's taking money of there pocket, hell they'll stand right up and support illegal activities, if they benefit from it personally.

We could fill a thousand page note book with current examples of illegal activities that go on around us every day, in every State, that rarely get mentioned, let alone, enforced.

Why are people not demanding the Fed collect or incarcerate Bundy? Because he's not harming them personally. If he was they'd be screaming like a cat with it's tail in a door. On the other hand, a lot of people think he's a hero, simply for defying the "man".

The Feds will take their time but if the knothead keep's jabbing them in the eye, they'll gather him up, in this sleep, one of these nights. If they have a brain in their head, which is questionable, they'll make sure no one gets hurt or do anything that turns Bundy from a two-bit range abuser into national hero/martyr. Hell, I'd wager there are two dozen leasers/grazers that run cows on public land and never pay a penny for it in Nevada, Utah and every other western State that has public livestock leases, nobody in public knows, cares or does a thing about it.

The public doesn't give a crap what Bundy does or doesn't do, because the general public never see, uses or benefits from the land Bundy in running his cattle on, (if they did they'd be demanding he go to jail, watch what would happen if ole Cliven turned a pen of those doggies out on a municipal golf course or a public beach) the same as they don't care if the laundry down the street hires an illegal to wash their clothes, or pick their peaches or make their beds. It's a sad commentary on the times in which we live. They don't care if politicians lie, as long as the politician is doing what "we" want done. All political parties are equally capable of lying and the public is equally indifferent to it, in fact, anymore, we expect it and hardly blink an eye. We just go right on a head and vote for the lier, knowing full well that he is.

On the other hand, a government that continually creates so many social systems and then has to pass "requirement/compliance laws" so the public doesn't over tax the system they created, is part of what is causing all these laws and people's indifference to them. Example- Free and Equal Education system, sounds good but look at all the "requirement laws" that it has caused". Consider-Health Care benefit systems, and look at all the "requirement laws" that have come and will yet come as a result.......seat belt requirements, soft drink requirements, etc. etc. Is it any wonder people get indifferent?

Let's see, did you water your grass yesterday and then again today...........? How large was the orifice in your sprinkler? Did you let it run more than 20 minutes? Did any water run out into the street? Did it hit your neighbors basketball standard? Does your valve leak? Have you cleaned your filters? Are you catching and using rain water, that belongs to another water user? Who's the SOB that turned you in?

Lawlessness grows like mold on an orange, once it starts, there is no way to stop it. One day you pick up the orange and it falls into a nasty sticky mess in your hand, not to hard to imagine that happening to a country, huh? Jefferson knew it two centuries before it started to happen. How'd he know. He studied history and learned human nature. It's not nuclear science.

Damn it BC, now I won't be able to get to sleep tonight, without another Excedrin PM......is that legal, I can't remember.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom