HOW BOUT IT joesikora???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Is it gonna take you 11-1/2 Months to Heal up & do it again?

Just waiting for your Elk Hunt Story?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

joe?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>
>joe?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

He must still be recovering. ???

Hi guys it was quite uneventful.
My driving long hours are harder now then they use to be.
I stayed at The Baghdad Inns on the way out and back and trust me spend the extra $15 to stay at the Motel 8 instead of the Motel 6 well worth it.
I talked with the guide before I left, he told me to leave my gun at home unless I just wanted to bring it as a back up because he wanted me to use his gun the 300WM that he killed a Coues deer @ 958 yds with this death machine.

I told him that I hadn't shot my gun since hunting the Sargents in 2008. His buddy set a target out to 300yds I had a 3 shot group a little high to the left but the group was around 3? and then at 100yds. I'm not a great shot with bow shotgun or rifle but I've always been any to get the job done.

We hunting Friday morning and evening I stumbled to the ground a few times. I didn't want to hunt Saturday morning my back and legs were killing me. We hunted Saturday afternoon and the guide can to the conclusion that we would go after the weird looking elk in the morning and if that didn't work go back to where the 5x5 we seen late Friday afternoon was.

We hear the weird looking bull going to his bedding area with some cows but he didn't make it. First shot was a little back but he didn't moved and the second shot double lunged him and he dropped straight down.

They took a ton of pictures. Then we cut up the elk to be able to carry all of it out to the truck a couple hundred yds away. We then went to the guides dad?s house to de-bone the elk in the back of his truck in the hot sun.

I packed everything in ice and drove back to Mrs Sikora and the rest of the family

Boring I know sorry

Joe.

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Hi Bessy and BigJohnT

I've already started working out again I'd hate to be caught off guard when I get my Monroe tag in 2020
LOL!

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

>Hi Bessy and BigJohnT
>
>I've already started working out again
>I'd hate to be caught
>off guard when I get
>my Monroe tag in 2020
>
>LOL!
>
>Joe
>
>
>"Sometimes you do things wrong for
>so long you
>think their right" - 2001
>"I can't argue with honesty" -
>2005
>-Joe E Sikora
You know that's my neck of the woods. Can't get Bessy down that way. Just pulled the boat off the lake . Getting ready for ice fishing.
71270ca583c1666bc40edbe264fea8812f93d.jpeg
Took all little afternoon brake from our usual elk hunt. A little Trout and Grouse as well as elk hunting. With a multi season tag we can do a mixed bag. ?

Congrats Joe! Let's see some photos of this weird bull!

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>
>Wth is the guy with the
>orange hat attempting with that
>dog?

Peanutbutter?

#livelikezac

>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>
>Wth is the guy with the
>orange hat attempting with that
>dog?

We just caught a fish. Put it in the chest live well. We wanted to get that fish. After that he was showing interest in the fishing poles. He eventually figured out how to open the lid and get to the fish.

>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>
>>
>>Wth is the guy with the
>>orange hat attempting with that
>>dog?
>
>
>We just caught a fish. Put
>it in the chest live
>well. We wanted to get
>that fish. After that he
>was showing interest in the
>fishing poles. He eventually figured
>out how to open the
>lid and get to the
>fish.

lol....I figured as much....but that ain't what is look like....looks like peanut butter...lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Well here it is LOL!

69454996422d2303740b99af21aaf21772392.jpeg

70504dd2cd17dc670490fbb8665dc5c6fe9fe.jpeg

Joe

-Joe E Sikora

Crazy GOOD bull! He looks to be a 1x7! Would he have been legal on a spike bull hunt, I wonder? Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom