How big is this buck?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
9088img_1764.jpg

Eel, you way cracked me up on that one!!

NVB, What's the distance to the Buck? If he 50yds, you can easily convert distance in yds X .12 X distance between fingers x square factor of 3.6 to come up with a distance from belly to back right at 18". If that buck is proportional length to height and a normal 2.25 width factor X a 23.5% waste unit, he's right near 148 lbs dressed.

It's been awhile since i used this simple math but it works provided the distance is correct and the animal is proportional.

Then again, if Yelum thinks he's bigger or smaller, i'll go along with him. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

:) @ sageadvice

However, the other variable you aren't considering is that it's a woman's hand. A small woman, maybe 5'3". With about 36Ds. But freakishly small hands. ;-)

Jeeze, always the critique! :)

It's raining here like a cow peeing on a flat rock! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Well!

At least I recognized the Hand!

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-13 AT 06:03PM (MST)[p]Common knowledge has small hands making everything look bigger than it actually is. Not sure how to figure in the size of her boobs, they may come into play when agreeing with her opinion or not.

I mean to say that the sky is falling! It's flat getting it on outside!! Had some fires get started with same type of storm through here yesterday. Don't need a repeat of last year!!

edit: I may be in need of a boat here soon if this keeps up!! If possible, it's coming down even harder!! lol

Joey

>Well!
>
>At least I recognized the Hand!
>

I wouldn't be so sure. The only one you know that fits that description ran off with her leopard guide.

NV, the leopard guide? OUCH!:)

Joey, I heard on the news about all the little earthquakes around Chester. What's going on? Not Lassen I hope?

Eel

Steve,not sure but i see on the WWW. that we had another 3 point something quake again this afternoon. I musta missed that one but we have had dozens these past few months. Mostly down by L. Almanor's dam about 10 miles from here. If lassen blows, i'll be glad to have moved to Westwood... unless a house sized rock lands on my cabin.

The place is on fire, the grounds are shaking, rains like inches per hour, and dry winds from i don't know where... i think we got some of the BIG republicans upstairs pissed off!! :)

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom