How about those Bronco's!

breaking records each week!! :)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-13 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]Yeah baby!!

Of course, they didn't carry that game here. We got the see Jerrah's Boys get beat by Phillip Rivers and the Dolts. Good thing ESPN has highlights!

Fun season so far!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Yea baby!!

>
>Fun season so far!
>
>HOOK 'EM!
>_______________________________________

Unless you are a Cowboys fan.

How bout that marshmallow schedule? What's the combined record of the teams they've played so far? mtmuley

We have the same schedule as Dallas except for 3 games we play will be NE,INDand the Texans.At least were smashing marshmallow teams.Dallas not quite.

True
The road goes thru Denver so get ready.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Haha!

I was thinking the same thing Crazy!

Gotta love the haters, it's always something!

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-30-13 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]I've never seen a quarterback as Savvy as Peyton Manning looks when he's reading the defense at the line of scrimmage. I've long been a Bronco fan since I lived in Colorado in the late 70's. The way the Broncos have played every 2nd half this year has been amazing.

I just hope they can keep Peyton healthy all season, because he's never been better.

If Manning & Company stays healthy, there is not a team on the planet that can beat them. They have too many options on offense.Go Broncos!!!!!

>If Manning & Company stays healthy,
>there is not a team
>on the planet that can
>beat them. They have too
>many options on offense.Go Broncos!!!!!
>

careful.... that is what they said when the patriots went undefeated then lost in the super bowl.

fun to watch the first half of the games but the second half gets boring and I do something else when the score is lopsided.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>How bout that marshmallow schedule? What's
>the combined record of the
>teams they've played so far?
>mtmuley

mtmuley - Do you realize who they play this next weekend? Let's just wait until next week to measure how intelligent that comment was.

Until then consider this:

Game 1 - Broncos vs. the 2012 NFL/Superbowl XLVII Champion Baltimore Ravens

Denver 49 - Baltimore 27

Game 2 - Broncos vs. the 2011 NFL/Superbowl XLVI Champion New York Giants

Denver 41 - New York 23

Game 3 - Broncos vs. AFC West Division rival (they have to play them usually 2 times per year)the Oakland Raiders

Denver 31 - Oakland 21

Game 4 - Broncos vs. Current NFC East 2nd Place Philadephia Eagles featuring Chip Kelly's new up=temp offense run by Mike Vick

Denver 50 - Philadephia 20

The schedule is the schedule in the NFL. You don't get any style points like you do in College. There is no BCS, it's win or go home.

How's your team doing mtmuley? How confident are you this week?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Hey Roy
The cowgirls cheerleaders are still pretty.

Dallas is like an opossum............plays dead at home and dies on the road

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Hey Roy, I'm a Cowboys fan, not an idiot. Truthfully, I just hope the Boys can hang till the 4th, and we'll see what happens. I'm a Cowboys fan, not a Broncos fan, and I, for one, am not ready to say the broncos are automatically annointed SB champs. They haven't faced a defense in the top half of the NFL yet. Peyton has the worst playoff record in history. Injuries happen. I'm used to the usual Cowboys win one then lose one BS. Well, they lost last week. I hope it's a good game. mtmuley

give them time....http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/treble71/donkeys_zps3fde6db2.gif[/IMG][/URL]

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o765/treble71/coloradE2_zps130ac6de.gif[/IMG][/URL]:usa:

Bronco's need to find some DEFENSE.

Great duel between Manning and Romo. Incredible how both teams could go up the field like that and score at will. Just a great game to watch.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-13 AT 06:01AM (MST)[p]Gator, the announcers seemed to miss that Chris Harris, Wesley Woodyard, and Robert Ayers, were hurt and out of the game before the half, that didn't help.

I know they was missing players, But you have to get a few more stops to be the team to go all the way. Peyton looks to be on fire this whole season so far, got that 1st pick out of the way.

Fun game to watch, Romo does it again with a late turnover.

Romo plays the best game of his career and still loses to the Broncos. Just goes to show you how good the Broncos really are.

The Cowboys suck in the opinion of many of you guys, but NOW the Broncos are even greater because they beat them? And some are making excuses for their defense? Pathetic. THAT was a great game. My team lost, congrats to the Broncos. I'd like to see them in the SB for a re-match. mtmuley

>The Cowboys suck in the opinion
>of many of you guys,
>but NOW the Broncos are
>even greater because they beat
>them? And some are making
>excuses for their defense? Pathetic.
>THAT was a great game.
>My team lost, congrats to
>the Broncos. I'd like to
>see them in the SB
>for a re-match. mtmuley

I don't think anyone is making excuses for the defense, on the contrary, it seems everyone so far has said that the defense should never have allowed that many points and needs some work. Beanman just pointed out that they have some injuries that are affecting them on the field - you can't lose that many starters and have it not affect you. Don't worry though, we get Von Miller and Champ Bailey back within the next week or two and everybody was able to walk off the field, so they should all be back too.

Here is an article that sums up exactly what everyone has been saying:

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bron...r-review-broncos-week-5?ex_cid=espnapi_public

HOOK 'EM!

99 points in ANY game means someone BETTER find some defense.

Both offenses....QB's..... looked good, but I never seen so many missed tackles and blown coverage!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Roy, every team in the NFL has injuries affecting them on the field. It's not news or limited to the Broncos. The best team they've played so far took them to the wire. I wasn't kidding when I said marshmallow schedule. mtmuley

Isn't it always a "marshmallow schedule" when a team your not rooting for is playing so good?

Their schedule has nothing to do with it, every single team playing has games on their schedules that are tougher challenges than others.

Peyton Manning will go down in history as one of the top QB's of all time and his front line offense is arguably the best offense this league has or ever will see again....fact!

What are you going to do, laugh at them when they finally lose a game and don't finish with a perfect season?
Will that finally prove your point somehow ;-)
Even I expect them to lose 1 or 2 games.......it just happens!!

Slammy, quit crying. Peyton isn't one of the top QB's of all time. He might not ever be. 1 ring so far, that's all. It's measured in rings. He has worst record in the playoffs. I'm laughing at you. mtmuley

Oh Mtmuley............"

Don't worry Romo time is coming up he always plays better down the stretch.

Oh wait that's not right.

Marshmallow schedule may be accurate since they are playing your teams division and their own mostly so far. So wouldn't that put them playing the same teams the Cowgirls have? And having a better record against the same teams. Oh well.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Great game by the Colts, you've just seen the blueprint for beating Denver. Pass Rush.

Kevin Vickerson, #99 three personal fouls. Two for removing his helmet and one for a stupid running into the quarterback on purpose. If it were my team he would be on the street tomorrow. He gets at least one personal foul per game.

Yep. Stupid penalties, turnovers and injuries. There is still a lot of season left though.

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-21-13 AT 05:08AM (MST)[p]Hillman has had too many chances and should be on the street as well. Pretty classy welcome by the Colts.

Yep. Poor peyton don't like guys in his face. Wasn't as close as the score. That stout offensive line feddoc likes did a great job. mtmuley

mtmuley - what do you mean it wasn't as close as the score?

HOOK 'EM!

I mean the broncos got handled. Got their ass kicked. If not for a turnover by the Colts, it would have been ugly. The broncos have played two decent teams so far. One went toe to toe with them and lost by 3, the other whipped them. I can't wait till the Chiefs games. mtmuley

Yep, there is. What do you think every team is gonna do to the broncos now? And with that stellar o-line, can they hold up? It only gets tougher. I said the first part of their schedule was marshmallow, and it was. mtmuley

Oh yeah? After the other night, I gotta say, "How 'bout them COLTS!" Notched the 9ers, Hawks, and the Broncs, three pretty tough ones to crack!:)

Well a loss is a loss! But, the Broncos O line sucked against the Colts, yes, Manning was off his game, they had 4 turnovers, and penalties killed them, and still they only lost by 6!

I guess I just like pulling for the old guys in the twilight of their careers, Favre retired so for now I'll root for Peyton Manning.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-13 AT 08:49AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-13 AT 08:37?AM (MST)

>I mean the broncos got handled.
>Got their ass kicked.

Really??!!

I guess that's one way to look at it.

The final score was 33 - 39 and here is how the raw numbers stack up - make of it what you will.

Team Stat Comparison DEN IND
1st Downs 23 19
Passing 1st downs 19 11
Rushing 1st downs 2 5
1st downs from Penalties 2 3
3rd down efficiency 5-16 5-17
4th down efficiency 1-1 0-0
Total Plays 73 71
Total Yards 429 334
Yards per play 5.9 4.7
Total Drives 17 18
Passing 365 213
Comp - Att 29-49 21-38
Yards per pass 7.4 5.6
Interceptions thrown 1 0
Sacks - Yards Lost 4-21 2-15
Rushing 64 121
Rushing Attempts 20 31
Yards per rush 3.2 3.9
Red Zone (Made-Att) 3-5 3-4
Penalties 12-103 6-52
Turnovers 3 1
Fumbles lost 2 1
Interceptions thrown 1 0
Defensive/Special Teams TDs 0 0
Possession 28:13 31:47

If
>not for a turnover by
>the Colts, it would have
>been ugly.

Since you brought it up as an excuse for why the Colts didn't win by a larger margin - let's look at the Broncos turnovers too:

First - a fumble by Holliday when Denver is up 7 -3 and the Defense had just made an important stop that gave the Colts the ball on the 11 yard line and resulted in a gimme TD.

Second - Manning is hit by Robert Mathis, forcing a fumble that results in a Safety.

Third - Manning throws a pick that give the Colts the ball on the 20, they can't do anything with it so Viniateri kicks a field goal.

Fourth - Ronnie Hillman fumbles at the Colts 2 yard line with the score 30 - 39.

So add it up and that is a point differential of 18 points. Yes, the Colts played a hell of a game and got after the Broncos, but in all truth, the Broncos gave that game away due to their own mistakes.

Also - look at the penalties the Broncos had 12 for 103 yards - and some of those lead to Colt points and killed Denver drives as well. They can only blame themselves.

So - it wasn't quite the ass-whipping you thought you were watching.

The broncos have
>played two decent teams so
>far.

Awww - he still thinks his Cowboys are decent.

How cute.

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-13 AT 08:53AM (MST)[p]>Oh yeah? After the other night,
>I gotta say, "How 'bout
>them COLTS!" Notched the 9ers,
>Hawks, and the Broncs, three
>pretty tough ones to crack!:)

Yet lost to the Dolphins and Chargers!!

HOOK 'EM!

Roy, Jeezus man. Your saviour in Denver can't handle the pass rush. You must have Peyton fatheads all over your house. A shrine maybe. I got nothing to lose, cause the Cowboys suck. What are you gonna do when the broncHos don't even win the division? All these excuses when the broncHos lose. Chug some more Peyton Kool-Aid. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-13 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]Peyton KoolAid??

Really?

Uh - OK.

506romo.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

I think we'll still end up 16-1 with an AFC West sweep, despite mtmuley's disgruntled cowboys blues ;-)
The Pat's usually give us a good test in their house, but they aren't looking so good now, not to mention Welker will want to show off a little while playing on his old turf. Week 16 is at the Texans, but that one should be handled by Denver just fine as well. The Bronco's WILL be in the Superbowl!!

Ugly game today. Too many turnovers, again. Gotta get that fixed.

Denver 45
Washington 21.

HOOK 'EM!

Man I love playing that marshmallow NFC east division.The Eagles,Giants,Philly,And Redskins.MTmuley your so luckey you get to play these teams twice.Thank You for the 4 wins.Pass that kool aide

Kinda concerning seeing Manning hobbling around on that bad ankle that just started healing.........so much for that Bye week of resting it!!

The Bronco's just out-slugged the Chief's D!

That was a hard hitting game - those Chiefs D-Lineman are some big freaking dudes!!

Bring on the Pats.

HOOK 'EM!

Get 'er done!

HOOK 'EM!

>I mean the broncos got handled.
>Got their ass kicked. If
>not for a turnover by
>the Colts, it would have
>been ugly. The broncos have
>played two decent teams so
>far. One went toe to
>toe with them and lost
>by 3, the other whipped
>them. I can't wait till
>the Chiefs games. mtmuley

;)

Beanman, had to do it huh? jinxed your team!! lol, :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

You simply cannot buy this kind of entertainment!!!!!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

That was a horrible way to lose. Never should have got to that point.

HOOK 'EM!

Guess i picked a bad game to watch the Bronco's for the first time this year. I saw some of the first half and all the second. They must have had a off day!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Typical Peyton Manning stuff. In a big game, in bad weather, he is just not so good. Patriots D is weak and Peyton did nothing against them.

Guys, you may find this interesting about a terrible defeat i had kinda similar to last nights game.

Jets-Miiami October 23, 2000. I was playing a weekly local pool where for $5., a guy picks his winners and if there are ties, that would be settled on Monday nite. If still a tie, total points was the tiebreaker. I had picked 10 winners that week and had picked Miami and 30 points total for the tiebreakers. As it turned out, none of the cards i was tied with put down more than 30 total points. It was a winner takes all weekly pot of over $1000. I just needed to have Miami win and they were so far, way ahead...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday_Night_Miracle_(American_football)

You may remember the Game but back at that time as the third quarter ended, i was absolutely sure that i had won the grand plus. A grand is a good amount but even more needed back then. I never played that game again, sore loser i guess! :)

Joey

Another fun game! Damn D had me nervous in the first half but Decker got medieval on their azz!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-08-13 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]This marshmallow schedule sure makes for some fun games to watch! Hang another 50 points out tonight and clinch the playoffs!

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-13 AT 02:21PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-13 AT 02:11?PM (MST)

>the koolaid is thinning. Wait till
>it gets cold. Poor peyton
>loves cold weather. mtmuley

Well, it appears he just might!! Great observation.

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-broncos/post/_/id/3016/broncos-give-cold-shoulder-to-titans

Here's what Peyton himself had to say about it:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10108612/peyton-manning-denver-broncos-tells-cold-critics-shove-it

HOOK 'EM!

Love this answer!!

"I wasn?t trying to answer it because I didn't give it any validation in the first place. We had a good plan and I thought we threw the ball well and guys caught the ball well."

Hell Yeah! The bronchoes hung 50 on the GREAT Tennessee Titans. (gave up 28 mind you) peyton had ONE good cold weather game. Do you guys even watch football besides the donkeys for crying out loud? No wait, have you watched peyton before this year? I'm not old, but I've seen his failures. He'll fail again soon. History. mtmuley

>Roy, Jeezus man. Your saviour in
>Denver can't handle the pass
>rush. You must have Peyton
>fatheads all over your house.
>A shrine maybe. I got
>nothing to lose, cause the
>Cowboys suck. What are you
>gonna do when the broncHos
>don't even win the division?
>All these excuses when the
>broncHos lose. Chug some more
>Peyton Kool-Aid. mtmuley

They handled the Chief's pass rush, which, at the time of the games, was the best in the league. Your other predictions will fall short too. Keep digging.

>Hell Yeah! The bronchoes hung 50
>on the GREAT Tennessee Titans.
>(gave up 28 mind you)
>peyton had ONE good cold
>weather game.

http://www.businessinsider.com/peyton-mannings-cold-weather-stats-2013-11

Do you guys
>even watch football besides the
>donkeys for crying out loud?

Watching the Bears tear a new rear in the Cowboys right now!

>No wait, have you watched
>peyton before this year? I'm
>not old, but I've seen
>his failures. He'll fail again
>soon.

Ditto to what BeanMan said!

History.

You mean like the recent history of the Cowboys in December?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

HOOK 'EM!

As a huge Denver fan, I will honestly say that my Bronco's are NOT ready for a super bowl.......You don't lose a home game to a rival in your division, especially one who's chances of even making the playoff's are slim........Last nights game was a pathetic display. What has happened to my team????

Dude - you are worse than my 15 year old son! Just chill a little. It was a short week, they weren't in rythym but it's nothing to panic about. Now they get 10 days off until they play the Texans and then they play the Raiders the next week. They will win both, they will still get a 1st round bye and be ready to go for a deep playoff run.

Let's just sit back, sip some of the Kool-Aid and see how it turns out.

It's all good.

HOOK 'EM!

I am sure they did. It is just not that big of a loss for the Broncos.

HOOK 'EM!

I'd say it was a huge loss. They just lost home field advantage through the playoffs to New England and we know how they have faired up there. Denver better hope NE loses to the Dolphins this weekend.

Bronco's defense is horrible. No way they win a Super Bowl unless they drastically improve on defense. Losing Vickerson was a huge blow to the Broncos.

Also, the stupid penalties need to stop. I see a lack of discipline with the Broncos. Seriously- neutral zone infraction on 4th and 4 with the Chargers pinned deep in their own territory?? Downright stupid. Championship caliber teams don't make stupid mistakes like that.

I don't see any AFC team winning the Super Bowl this year.

Well the Dolphins pulled it off, Denver remains the #1 seed in the AFC.......for now. We've got to play in Houston next week, I'm not holding my breath, we've got a lot of work to do!
Brady almost pulled of another miracle in the final seconds, but the Fin's defense was just to much......thank goodness!

See, I told you not to panic!!

HA HA!! Good for the Dolphins!

So, the weekend didn't really change anything (the Broncos doged a bullet!)- December is the great equalizer. ;-)

The are only two teams who could take away either the Divison Championship or home field advantage throughout the playoffs from the Broncos are the Chiefs or the Pats.

The Chiefs remaining schedule: Indy at home and at San Diego.

The Pats remaining schedule: at Baltimore and the Bills at home.

The Broncos remaining schedule: at Houston (a game I WILL BE ATTDENDING!!!! - more details to come later) and at Oakland.

HOW ABOUT THAT MARSHMALLOW SCHEDULE NOW??!! YEEE HAW!!

If they lose either of those games, then yes, I wholeheartedly agree they don't have what it takes to make a deep run in the playoffs. For now they are still on top and if a few things come together they should be playing on Feb. 2. We should EXPECT them to be there given the offensive talent they have and the level of defense they are capable of playing.

Here is a great article of the things they need to shore up:

http://espn.go.com/blog/denver-bron...roncos-on-stretch-drive?ex_cid=espnapi_public

This is what I see happening the rest of the season and in the AFC Playoffs:

Broncos win both games finishing 13-3 locking up AFC #1 Seed and home field advantage.

The Chiefs lose to Indy and finish 12-4 but because of the loss to Indy, they get the 5th seed.

Indy wins out - Finishing 11 - 5 and because New England loses to Baltimore, they get the 2nd seed.

Baltimore loses tonight to the Lions but wins out after that beating New England and Cincy finishing 9-7 and gets the 6th seed.

Cincy beats Minnesota but loses to Baltimore earning the 4th Seed.

So here is how I see the playoffs going:

Week 1:
Denver - Bye
Indy - Bye

Baltimore vs. New England - New Englands wins

Chiefs vs. Cincy - Cincy wins

Week 2

Denver vs. Cincy - Denver wins

Indy vs. New England - Indy wins

Week 3 - AFC Championship

Denver vs. Indy - Denver wins

So, yes, I am confident that Denver can make it to the Super Bowl. Beating the Seahawks? Well, that is a different story altogether.

I would feel a lot better about the Bronco's chances against the Saints or the Niners than I would about the Seahawks. They are playing some seriously good football right now and that D is TOUGH. They are unquestionably the best team in the NFL right now and look to make it to February out of the NFC.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom