how about it?

Long Time Member
who would hit the one in the green moomoo? iknow wiz would. ...

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I would but please don't tell anyone on MM! It could make me look bad and have a ammo thief jump up and down like a little girl! Gzzz I hate when that happens!

Bigfish

Fish would, But he would need the ammo up front. I think he been burnt before. LOL

I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>I would but please don't tell
>anyone on MM! It could
>make me look bad and
>have a ammo thief jump
>up and down like a
>little girl! Gzzz I hate
>when that happens!
>
>
>
>Bigfish

I suspect you would drive half way across the country for that, after meeting her on the internet and propose marriage after a ten minute phone call.

I really don't think you need any help at all making yourself look bad.

>>I would but please don't tell
>>anyone on MM! It could
>>make me look bad and
>>have a ammo thief jump
>>up and down like a
>>little girl! Gzzz I hate
>>when that happens!
>>
>>
>>
>>Bigfish
>
>
> I suspect you would drive
>half way across the country
>for that, after meeting her
>on the internet and propose
>marriage after a ten minute
>phone call.
>
> I really don't
>think you need any help
>at all making yourself look
>bad.

She asked me but I told her I was not that kind of guy and she would have to meet my bishop first before I could even date her! I am so pure and perfect in the church that I could be the next bishop in my ward!

Bigfish

If she could choke to death on a ham sandwich.....she probably ain't the girl for fish sticks!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

>If she could choke to death
>on a ham sandwich.....she probably
>ain't the girl for fish
>sticks!
>
>"If you get upset or offended
>by ANY website forum
>post.....especially mine, you need serious
>intervention!"

Lol! That was a good one nick!

Bigfish

>Not sure have to think about
>that but I do like
>red!

Nebo! We don't say we like Red on here! because she is the queen of mm and rule with a iron fist! And besides that ammo stealing cop could take it wrong and start making a seen like he has done in the past! I can't remember what he go's by? (Foundation)! Just can't remember?

Bigfish

>>Not sure have to think about
>>that but I do like
>>red!
>
>Nebo! We don't say we like
>Red on here! because she
>is the queen of mm
>and rule with a iron
>fist! And besides that ammo
>stealing cop could take it
>wrong and start making a
>seen like he has done
>in the past! I can't
>remember what he go's by?
>(Foundation)! Just can't remember?
>
>
>
>Bigfish

Joe grow the he ll up!! Gawd you are such a joke on here. Your like a kid in a bigger body. Note i did moy say man. Go ahead, copy and paste with your normal "lmao" reply. Better yet spell it out and see if you get any words spelled right. Truth is you moving away is a load off his chest. No more coming home from work only to be greeted by the retarded neighbor who is to lazy to know what work is. You text and badger his wife forcing him to block you.

You are indeed a joke!!

But by all means don't go away.Your like the poodle in the back yard we like to kick against the electric fence for laughs. Do me a favor, have a drink, get on ho.com and entertain us some more.

>>Not sure have to think about
>>that but I do like
>>red!
>
>Nebo! We don't say we like
>Red on here! because she
>is the queen of mm
>and rule with a iron
>fist! And besides that ammo
>stealing cop could take it
>wrong and start making a
>seen like he has done
>in the past! I can't
>remember what he go's by?
>(Foundation)! Just can't remember?
>
>
>
>Bigfish

Joe you just need to leave well enough alone. You have accused me of being a thief and stealing a couple of times now , and if you want to go down that road we can play hardball. Now your telling everybody you have a case of theft against me. From the years you had lived by me you should know how well I protect my job and I will not allow you to make remarks that will put me in a bad position.

Just like I spelled out in the other thread about how you texted me with short notice that you were stopping by to pick up rounds. I offered you money or loaded factory ammo but you had a little fit and said keep it all. Ask around about what amounts to theft and you will find that your way off base.

The next time your passing through give me more than a hour notice and I will load you some rounds or leave factory rounds some where for you to pick up.

Call me a thief one more time and it will be game on.

Lmao! Nice Terry! I don't want that for him! If he would just buy all the same stuff I bought new and sent it to me we would be good! I have factory ammo don't need it!

Bigfish

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-13 AT 11:53PM (MST)[p]The rainbow is making me feel warm and fuzzy and the rainbow is fighting the hate. HAHA. I keep trying to be the bigger man and just let this thing die, but lines keep getting crossed.

Contacting my employer was a low blow so I'm not sure that rainbow power can win over that under handed tactic. I mean really what kind of person would try to get another person in trouble with their job over some bullets? Its a good thing I saved all the crazy text messages.

Been a crazy learning experience for me for sure.

Lmao Eel that's great! I heard foundation loves rainbows!! Oh no!!! I am in trouble for somebody loading and shooting my ammo!!!! Please don't sue me!! I wonder if I can put a TPO on someone for saying GAME ON? Felt like threat to me! Will need to ask the chief tomorrow!

Bigfish

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-13 AT 04:46AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-13 AT 04:20?AM (MST)

I really dont know I even respond because its clear you have no clue. All though I have a long night and I am bored so I will play I guess.

For about the tenth time now You gave me loading componetes a long time ago. You have no clue or apparent desire to find out what goes in to hand loading because it really doesnt do any good to just load up 40 rounds with out loading a few and then shooting them and making adjustments.

Out of the clear blue you just text saying you want to pick up rounds after not talking with you for months after you had your little melt down because I did not think it was appropriate for you to be making sexual comments about another guys wife on this forum. After that last blow up you said you were done with me and I figured that was the end of it.

I told stop by and get money or factory ammo and you said forget it and keep it all. Sounds like a civil problem to me and there was no intent on my part so your theft claim goes out the window.

You might want to read up on defamation of character and the civil implications behind your actions. As far as I can tell we have never been married so not sure how your going to get a protective order.

Your post implied that you already contacted my employer and you know or should know how my job works. I will be suspended while there is a investigation. Thats were I think things are messed up that your just taking advantage of my job. If you either contacted them or are doing it. So I found out you did call and complain to my work,Hmmmm well that speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Thanks for that. I guess you forgot what you said in your texts about just keep everything. Mental note for every body, dont make bigfish mad or he will call your work, your boss, maybe your mom or bishop.

I dont understand why you insist on airing all this dirty laundry on a public forum but I really hope you get the help you need. Sorry that everybody else has been subjected to this drama.

Back to the thread....I would have to have a couple hits of acid in me to make that girl seem even remotely attractive to me. Although the thought of her choking something down is some what of a MAJOR turn on. They don't have to be pretty to get a BJ from them, do they? I think it states that somewhere in the Guys Handbook?

Did you steal that sign from the clubhouse, eel?

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom