Hot water camp shower

ThePeon

Does anybody know of a hot water heater camp shower that you can just pour the water into rather then having to hook a hose up to it? Didn't know if anybody knew of a particular one that is real dependable or had any experience with any of them? Thank You

I use this one, it will get hot in the sun or you can heat water on your stove and pour it in. When full it is good for about two people, if you use it judiciously.

1717356735621.jpeg

Also there are many others.

Another option, in a pinch are wet wipes. The wildfire firemen have wet wipes….. as large as a small towel. They work very well if back packing etc.

Yeah, thanks. I have a sun shower I was just thinking for elk basecamp it would be neat to have a machine you could pour some water into that would heat itself with a shower wand on it. I was researching and I think Rinsekit makes something like that but not sure if anybody on here has tried it or have ideas on others?

I have seen propane heater coil systems that have a small radiator on them but never used one. I wonder how they get pressured, maybe you have to hang the entire apparatus in a tree???

I bought a rechargeable shower head for camping off Amazon. Heat up water on my stove and drop the pump end into the bucket and turn on the unit. Works great for basecamp just like shower at home, check out Amazon

Some great suggestions guys!

Will the drop-in heater run of an inverter plugged into a 12V plug in the truck or do you need to run off a generator? How hot will the water get? I’m assuming not hot enough to boil water to clean a skull but for sure enough for a hot shower. Looks like they all require 120V AC…

Horniac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom