hot or not?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Canadian in a Miss Universe contest/pageant.

Jenny.jpg

NOT.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Zigga - you need to stay a little more informed.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-12 AT 03:27PM (MST)[p]That is one scary situation! I haven't heard "it" talk but if "it" sounded like a woman 90% of you drunks would have had a field day with that one. The only reason the rest of you 10% wouldn't have is your either to old to try or you don't have enough confidence to approach. LOL

All I can say is thank god im married! Its a scary world we live in.

edited my post only for a fricken math error. lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Im not too worried bout whats between or used to be between most any of those miss universe contestants legs. Most of those girls are just way too skinny. I would have to pick rosy odonnel over those aenorexia queens. skinny just aint pretty no matter how you dice it.

Hey slammy, post up some pics of some really hot women and not brunette vampire for gawd sake!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom