Horse Creek testimonial

CAelknuts

Some of you will remember that, back in September, I tore my rotator cuff and had my archery elk season come to a screeching halt before it even got going. After I'd posted, a number of you posted about how bad it sucked, and I appreciated the supportive comments. However, one guy wrote me a private message that actually helped me in a way I did not expect.

Nate Hovey, who goes by the moniker "Horsecreek" here on MM, wrote me to offer me some 'essential oils' that he said would help me feel better and speed my healing along. I can say this now, but wouldn't have said it when Nate originally wrote me. I was skeptical, but I didn't want to be rude or ungrateful to Nate, so I gave him my address and he promptly mailed me some of his essential oils with instructions about how to use them.

At first, I didn't bother to use the DoTerra oils that Nate sent to me. My improvement was slow, and I was in quite a bit of pain for a longer period than I expected. After a while, I finally concluded that I had nothing to lose by trying what he'd sent me, and low and behold, I began to feel noticably better in a short period of time. I noticed enough of a difference that I began using his oils pretty regularly, and my shoulder continued to improve. At this point, I've concluded that I'll be able to avoid surgery, and with time I'll be able to draw a bow again, though it may be a lighter draw weight than I've shot for years. The essential oils that Nate Hovey sent me helped my healing and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future if I get banged up again.

I just wanted to publicly say "Thank You" to Nate Hovey/Horsecreek for his generous offer of DoTerra holistic health products, and to tell all of you that I now believe in their effectiveness. Having an open mind, and objectively assessing how I felt before and after I started using DoTerra products, I can say with a high degree of assurance that I've healed better since I started using these oils. If any of you have an open mind to alternative ways to heal your injuries and ailments, I highly recommend Nate and the essential oil products he distributes.

Thank you, Horsecreek - Nate!

Excellent. Good job Nate. I have found that many holistic healing practices work much better that commonly used medical practices. It seems holistic care addresses the actual problem and common medical practices only treat the symptoms but don't actually attempt to fix the source causing the problem. Sounds like Nate has this one figured out.

>Some of you will remember that,
>back in September, I tore
>my rotator cuff and had
>my archery elk season come
>to a screeching halt before
>it even got going.
>After I'd posted, a number
>of you posted about how
>bad it sucked, and I
>appreciated the supportive comments.
>However, one guy wrote me
>a private message that actually
>helped me in a way
>I did not expect.
>
>Nate Hovey, who goes by the
>moniker "Horsecreek" here on MM,
>wrote me to offer me
>some 'essential oils' that he
>said would help me feel
>better and speed my healing
>along. I can say
>this now, but wouldn't have
>said it when Nate originally
>wrote me. I was
>skeptical, but I didn't want
>to be rude or ungrateful
>to Nate, so I gave
>him my address and he
>promptly mailed me some of
>his essential oils with instructions
>about how to use them.
>
>
>At first, I didn't bother to
>use the DoTerra oils that
>Nate sent to me.
>My improvement was slow, and
>I was in quite a
>bit of pain for a
>longer period than I expected.
> After a while, I
>finally concluded that I had
>nothing to lose by trying
>what he'd sent me, and
>low and behold, I began
>to feel noticably better in
>a short period of time.
> I noticed enough of
>a difference that I began
>using his oils pretty regularly,
>and my shoulder continued to
>improve. At this point,
>I've concluded that I'll be
>able to avoid surgery, and
>with time I'll be able
>to draw a bow again,
>though it may be a
>lighter draw weight than I've
>shot for years. The essential
>oils that Nate Hovey sent
>me helped my healing and
>I wouldn't hesitate to use
>them again in the future
>if I get banged up
>again.
>
>I just wanted to publicly say
>"Thank You" to Nate Hovey/Horsecreek
>for his generous offer of
>DoTerra holistic health products, and
>to tell all of you
>that I now believe in
>their effectiveness. Having an
>open mind, and objectively assessing
>how I felt before and
>after I started using DoTerra
>products, I can say with
>a high degree of assurance
>that I've healed better since
>I started using these oils.
> If any of you
>have an open mind to
>alternative ways to heal your
>injuries and ailments, I highly
>recommend Nate and the essential
>oil products he distributes.
>
>Thank you, Horsecreek - Nate!

Thanks Dan!
I was just thinking about you this morning and was going to message you to see how you were feeling.
I'm glad you decide to use them!:) I knew they would help...problem is most people aren't willing to try things that aren't mainstream.
We use these daily for my family. My 5 year old son has severe asthma and this is what we treat it with, not an inhaler. I use the products for all my aches and pains. I haven't had an ACL in either one of my knees for years now. These products are what keep me going everyday. My new born uses the oils, my wife used them throughout her pregnancy and after for healing and supplementation. We have never been to the Dr. for any reason since we started using the products. I love to use and educate about the products because there are no side effects and there is an oil for every ailment.
Good to hear you won't need surgery!

Traditional >>>------->

My family used the Doterra oils as well. All i can say is that we have not been the the doctor(other than head injurys/broken bones) for almost 2 yrs now and we have kids 4,2 and 2 months)

Thanks for the info CAelknuts!

I tore (and in fact detached) my Rotator Cuff while on a junior deer hunt a few weeks ago with my kids. I'm now 4 weeks 'post-op' (Surgeon had to put a couple of screws in to hold the cuff back where it's supposed to be....). I'm now starting Pysical Therapy. This is absolutely the most painful thing I've gone through, and I would welcome ANY help!

Nate, I'll try to PM you soon to get some details!

Thanks,
S.

:)

>Thanks for the info CAelknuts!
>
>I tore (and in fact detached)
>my Rotator Cuff while on
>a junior deer hunt a
>few weeks ago with my
>kids. I'm now 4
>weeks 'post-op' (Surgeon had to
>put a couple of screws
>in to hold the cuff
>back where it's supposed to
>be....). I'm now
>starting Pysical Therapy. This
>is absolutely the most painful
>thing I've gone through, and
>I would welcome ANY help!
>
>
>Nate, I'll try to PM you
>soon to get some details!
>
>
>Thanks,
>S.
>
>:)

Let me know...I'd love to help you out!

Traditional >>>------->

Dan, glad to hear you're improving so rapidly. My rotator cuff injury is sloooooowly improving. I went on a six mile row in my scull boat Saturday. Two of those miles was against the tide too. I paid for it that night and the next day, but feel much better the last two days.

Do you apply the oil directly to the skin around the injury? I'm curious to know more.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-12 AT 09:25AM (MST)[p]

Eel/Steve, yes I have been applying the oils directly to the skin right where the injury occured and where I had pain. Frankly, I've been very impressed with how much less pain I've been in than before I started using these essential oils. Before I started using them, I was waking up continuously throughout the night due to shoulder pain. That doesn't happen anymore.

For those of you contemplating surgery, I'll offer this advice. I happen to know Dr. Ken Akizuki, the SF Giants orthopedic surgeon, pretty well. Dr. Akizuki performed Tommy John surgery on my son, as well as several dozen other high school, college and pro players who've played for me in the past and whom I referred to him after they suffered injuries (he's also the guy who put Buster Posey back together after his terrible injury in 2011); so I've gotten to know him well and regard him as an excellent orthopedic surgeon. When I suffered this injury, I talked to him about surgical options since he's the guy I'd have fix me if necessary. He suggest I avoid surgery if at all possible and should try all other remedies before having him cut on me. He explained that shoulder surgeries are much tougher to recover from than elbow surgery, especially for older patients (I'm 53) and that a good outcome would involve a long and painful rehab period. He told me we can always fix it surgically if necessary, but he wanted me to try everything else and only come to him if nothing else took care of the problem.

I think I've found the remedy to fix my shoulder with good physical therapy, exercises designed to strengthen my shoulders and DoTerra essential oils. Thanks Nate!

>Dan, glad to hear you're improving
>so rapidly. My rotator cuff
>injury is sloooooowly improving. I
>went on a six mile
>row in my scull boat
>Saturday. Two of those miles
>was against the tide too.
>I paid for it that
>night and the next day,
>but feel much better the
>last two days.
>
>Do you apply the oil directly
>to the skin around the
>injury? I'm curious to know
>more.
>
>Eel

Like Dan said you can/should apply the oils to the affected area. Most of the oils can also be taken orally depending on the issue. That's what separates doterra oils from the rest. I take several oils internally on a daily basis.
PM me your address and I'll send you something to help with the pain and healing of the tissue.

Traditional >>>------->

7861snake-oil-ad.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911, you dickweed. You're going to be sorry when I report lifting 700 lbs with my bad shoulder. Right now I don't have the power to pull a limp plick out of a lard bucket.

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom