HORRIBLE Dad!! But is the brother worse???

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-14 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]This guy deserves the douchebag father of the year award and all the free beat downs that come with it, but wait until you get a load of his brother!!

Talk about a character witness!!

Watch the video to the end - it is definitely worth it! (Thanks to JakeH for letting me steal this from his Facebook page!)

http://kutv.com/news/features/local/stories/vid_6303.shtml

This is EXACTLY why marijuana should be legalized. Oh yeah. I am convinced.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-14 AT 08:57AM (MST)[p]Drag them two F'ers behind a horse for a mile or so...
As for the brother, I'd send him to the Cat's house, that'd be a hell of a cat fight that I would pay NOT to see... :)
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Looks like we have two definitions for the word "Drag":)

Poor kid doesn't stand a chance in life.

Eel

Like the Shirt I seen several years ago said:

STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED!

Ain't the Brother a F'N Dandy Too!

JUDAS!

Like Eel said!

The Kid doesn't stand a Chance!

Which one of the InBred Family Members you gonna send the kid to?

Not too long ago you didn't see too much of this kinda BS but it's changing Quick!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-14 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]I watched the report twice and fail to see the problem! Why are people so concerned? It's just a kid being dragged across the street, over a curb and through some bark and then tied to a tree so dad could get high. It's what all caring parents do, right? TIC
OMG,
Zeke
PS: yes, I spanked (no dragging though) my kids and they're all married, with kids, contributing members, in good standing, of society! Oh, and they all hunt with the old man too!

WOW
No dad of the year for those two.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I'm gonna have to admit!

There are times 1911's Job doesn't Pay enough!

I say the same about my own Job!

But JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

About the Time the Brother Walked out & I had to Deal with him I'm just not Sure How I'd Handle that!

Slimy SOB's!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

To be fair, the "adults" in this story were probably raised under similar circumstances. Child abuse in its many forms is a never ending cycle.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So 1911?

Say you get the Call & when you get there Big Brother comes out in His/Her Costume!

Do you put you 'Anti-AIDS' Gloves on?

Or Call RUGSTER for a House Call?(Sorry RUG,I know it was Cruel!)

Or do You Write the Address Down in your Black Book as another Place You'll never go to again?

I can only Image what goes on in that House!

And No,But HELL NO I don't want any Details!

Unbelievable!!! But in reality it isn't. People are allowing/ excepting this kind of crap in todays society. People need to draw a line in the sand, enough is enough, I would like to get my hands on the two brothers, and the buddy!!!!(Tie a leash on them and throw it around a two inch ball) Put the little boy up for adoption so a couple that cant have kids can give him a chance in hell to grow up to be a young man one day..
There is no consequences for peoples actions anymore. So the cycle continues.

Muley

Gone are the days when you could give a guy a back-alley tune-up if you caught him wearing a bra! (If you wear it on your head and you just took it off the "opposite" then it's OK by my standards)
I'm afraid you guys hit the nail on the head "the cycle continues"!
Sad.
Zeke

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-14 AT 07:22PM (MST)[p]Can anyone tell my why society allows the waist of oxygen, that the dad and brother use up? Why are scum like this allowed to even be?

had to come back and edit... Who do you think they wanted for president last go around? ROFLMAO

One of the big problems with cases like this is the fact the courts are so reluctant to remove the child from the home. I have seen cases of abuse worse then this and within the year the child is placed back under the care of the abusing parents just because they bull$hitted the courts and stated they have ammended their ways. Then I got the call to go back out there and investigate another case of abuse.

A young child in this circumstance would have a far better chance in life if removed from the home and put up for adoption by a couple who could love the child and be responsible parents to that child.

RELH

>One of the big problems with
>cases like this is the
>fact the courts are so
>reluctant to remove the child
>from the home. I have
>seen cases of abuse worse
>then this and within the
>year the child is placed
>back under the care of
>the abusing parents just because
>they bull$hitted the courts and
>stated they have ammended their
>ways. Then I got the
>call to go back out
>there and investigate another case
>of abuse.
>
> A young child in
>this circumstance would have a
>far better chance in life
>if removed from the home
>and put up for adoption
>by a couple who could
>love the child and be
>responsible parents to that child.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

I saw that when I went to court a couple of years ago. Some guy posed a sexual device pointed towards a sensitive are of my 4 year old grand niece's (clothed)body. Cops couldn't prove anything because the faces were hidden just enough.

The little girl ended up going back to the mom and her 'special friend'.

Hey Beavis!

Way Closer to your Neck of the Woods than mine!

When that same kinda BS starts showing up in Heber I'll know it's headed this way!

The world would be a much better place with these people out of the gene pool! Then the poor kid would have a chance.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom