HORRIBLE ANNOYANCE!!!!

slamdunk

Is anybody else getting sick of the Ford Explorer commercial that automatically pops up and keeps on popping up over the top of what your trying to read?
Founder this has GOT to go!!!

Hey PUNK?

You been lookin at New Fords for Ms PUNK?

That F'N Chevy Ad is getting Old!

I know that!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Quit Browsin for Ford Expiditions!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Maybe it's a Hint from Ms PUNK?

Maybe She's been lookin at Expeditions on your Puter?

Havent seen that one yet but every once in a while I get some stupid video the play in the upper left and there is usually not a pause or mute option for it.. GRRRRRRRR

I haven't got the Ford one yet but I always get gay midget pop ups. I'm sick of seeing 1911, overton and Z in the commercial

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom