Horns UP! Guns DOWN!!!

Roy

Enjoyable game to watch for Longhorn Fans!! Doesn't look like there is a QB controversy in Austin any more, but now maybe there is a TAILBACK controversy! So look forward to more of the MALCOM BERGERON package going forward!

Fozzy looked great out of the WILD HORN package.

Cody Johnson is a BEAST half back - looks like an OG blocking in front of the RB's.

Ash wasn't perfect but he lead the team, that big run proved to be the back breaker, and he made some great throws that showed a lot of potential. Just needs to get some more experience and confidence and he will be chucking that pill all over the place.

Defense - well what can I say about them! Shut down Tech's running game (that TORE Oklahoma a new excremental orifice) and even though Doege still threw for 383 it sure didn't seem like he was even moving the ball.

Like I said fun fun game to watch. Next year it will be on Thanksgiving!

So Stinky and CJ - what did you guys think of it?

HOOK 'EM!

Very True Roy the Horns looked good. Too bad they can't play TT every week. The Horns beat up a poor team today which is what a good team should do. Tech is hard to figure, they beat Oklahoma then lay down against Iowa St. last week. I can't wait for The game tonight. Geaux Tigers.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 04:13PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 03:38?PM (MST)

Well they do play TT again next week - they will just be called The Missouri Tigers. Same kind of team. No run defense to speak of, count on a few big plays here and there.

And Tech is not a poor team either. They may be a one-trick pony but not a poor team, whenever you can light up OU like that in Norman you do have a lot of things going right for you.

HOOK 'EM!

That's the Tech I know and love....Jeeeeeez!!!
I think Tuberville needs to write Bob Stoops an apology letter for us beating them two weeks ago!! Consistency is not in Techs vocab or play book. I am not saying that is Tubervilles fault because it was not in Leach's playbook either. Tech can put on a show, with a big win or huge loss.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-11 AT 05:53PM (MST)[p]Yeah I'll bet Stoops misses the obligatory reach around he used to get from Leach every year. Ol' TommyT don't play that game! LOL.

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom