HOPIN 4 A RUN IN WITH MB!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Well Boys!

In about another 10 Years!(Give ot Take Some!)

I Should Pull an LE Elk Permit!

Big Bulls by then should be in the 230"-250" Range/Class!

Hoping to be back in beyond all Law Breakin Beaches on Wheelers when I squeeze the Trigger!

But also Hoping the MB Posse is near when they hear the BOOM & come running over to Hold/Photograph & Pack My PISSCUTTER Bull out for me!

Can you see NUNYA in the Magazines/Pictures just Proud as Hell holding a 250"er?

I just wanna say:Thanks in advance to the MB Posse!

Just waitin for the day!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

yep elk, between m b ,dwr, and cwmus, it will be just like when we were kids, a 25o bull will be the bull of the woods,,

Would you PLEASE pick a unit you can draw and get it done.
Quit waiting around for the San Juan. Pick a different unit and go hunt.
350 this year
330 next year
310 following year

Get my drift?

Years ago we warned Bess about waiting for a unit that guaranteed a 400"er behind every bush. We tried to tell him to man up and trust he could kill a big bull on any unit and get after it. However, you ever tried to teach a cat to fetch "slow learners" so now he is just going to have to be happy with what he gets, no need feeling sorry for him.

Actually I hope he draws soon and when he does I hope I get an invite to the party. I could teach the ole cat a thing or two about killing big bulls and would be more than happy to do it!

However, I don't own any MB attire or equipment.

Well!

At least I got a couple Friends left!

Ya I know!

I didn't Listen,not even to Myself!

Just Hope I can Find a Meat Bull that Heather & Will decided was just a lil ole PISSCUTTER!

And No Browtine,No offense towards Heather & Will,I like the Heck out of both of them & Hope to see them again this Fall!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

If you wernt so worried about killing a monster bull without working for it you could draw a less coveted tag and go find a big bull in some hell hole nobody else is hunting.Then again if you did that MB wouldnt be around to help you....

>If you wernt so worried about
>killing a monster bull without
>working for it you could
>draw a less coveted tag
>and go find a big
>bull in some hell hole
>nobody else is hunting.Then again
>if you did that MB
>wouldnt be around to help
>you....

Awwwwww such words of wisdom spoken from the outfitter vigilante.
I forgot that guides and outfitters don't "work" for their animals in the back country hell holes. I'm actually going to sell all my gear this summer, buy a mini van and guide hunters on the Wasatch from the roads in my pennie loafers!
I've been doing it all wrong according to the wise master hunter, 7th!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom