Hopes for 2012

BPKHunter

Very Active Member
Well so far I have been out a half dozen times and seen a fair amount of deer, elk, and bear. Sage and high country feed look good right now. Have not seen a lot of fawns/calves so far, but have seen a lot of spikes and yearlings.

My three son's all have 1 decent tag(2xElk, 1Antelope) I will get to help with, so I feel blessed.

No matter what, it will be great to spend time in the high country, sage flats, and various camps with friends and family sharing the obsession.

Now it's time to get the horses and myself in shape, get some new gear, and scout.

I just hope our schedules and health work with us and not against us.... Now the next wait begins Sept 25th, Oct 10, and Nov 1.

I was watching the local elk herd this morning - about 40 head of cows. They had around 25 calves with them. The number of calves seems right as the herd has a large group of yearlings.

>haha the local herd ^^. i
>love it

Yep. I was drinking coffee in my kitchen watching them. Spikes have been bugling for a week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom